Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old March 15th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Senior Contributor

Thumbs up Bunduk helping mom out

Must have heard all the complaining ive been doing about his chewing. Today Bunduk decided to help me out a lot, lend a paw so to speak

I decided to spring clean to procrastinate. Put all the cat things away in the carrier as it looked like a pet store imploded in my room. Bunduk wanted to help put kitty things away too...himself, lol Would have to be the first time Ive seen a cat willingly get into a carrier

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  38.0 KB

Continuing the spring cleaning theme, when I was throwing trash out I noticed this big lump in the bag. What could it be? Onnie: "Yes! Mommy is finally listening to me!! " *dont worry I dont let him play in bags unsupervised*

Name:  n122601645_35246196_8241.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  50.3 KB

He also checked out the vacuum for good measure

Name:  n122601645_35246197_8629.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  39.7 KB

Last edited by onster; March 15th, 2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Senior Contributor

And finally, when I finally did hit the books, Bunduk reminded me of my break every one hour rule when he batted my pen to the floor and proceeded to take my studying spot when I got up to pick it up.

I mean, I can't push him off can I??? lol. pets.ca break time it is * Im on the desktop computer now....can't move laptop or else I'll disturb his highness, lol*
Attached Images

Last edited by onster; March 15th, 2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:18 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

What a good kitty! So helpful!

He looks a little wild in the carrier, though--I think that look means that if you're gonna pack and send all his toys away, he's going with them!

Don't you love it when the furbabies help out around the house?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:19 PM
-

omg look at his face expression in the first picture oh noooo , got caught in the carrier
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
And finally, when I finally did hit the books, Bunduk reminded me of my break every one hour rule when he batted my pen to the floor and proceeded to take my studying spot when I got up to pick it up.

I mean, I can't push him off can I??? lol. pets.ca break time it is * Im on the desktop computer now....can't move laptop or else I'll disturb his highness, lol*
Oh no, you must never move a comfy cat

Hee, hee, we have the matching arm chair to your couch. Molly wants to know if you want to trade... she thinks the chair is a little to cozy (though she gets into it anyways, most of the time the cats own it... I NEVER get to use it:sad sorry about the TJ
Attached Images

and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:34 PM
-

Molly needs a bigger chair
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Senior Contributor

awwww cutie-pie molly!

hehehehe...bunduk would trade, but can u climb into ure armchair from the back? Bunduk has a little obsession with getting in his furniture (and getting stuck)

Name:  sofa2.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  sofa1.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  26.7 KB

That's pretty crazy that they match tho! We bought ours from the United Arab Emirates, shipped it 7 yrs ago when we moved to canada with the rest of our stuff.
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
omg look at his face expression in the first picture oh noooo , got caught in the carrier

Actually, that's bunduk "huh" face. He has it on alllll the time me thinks hes a lil slow....why mommy take my toys? huh?
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post

He looks a little wild in the carrier, though--I think that look means that if you're gonna pack and send all his toys away, he's going with them!

lol..no...it just means he will have to undo all mom's work

didnt post this cuz it was so fuzzy ( I hate my cam...so bad at action shots :sad

This would be bunduk in the middle of taking the feather toy out, which btw he never plays with! He decided to take it out just to spite me *sigh*
Name:  bundy.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  24.3 KB
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Senior Contributor

Misery would LOVE your couch... why sleep ON a cat bed when you can sleep IN the couch. Bunduk and Misery would get along so great!
(that's her paws... the rest of her is wedged between the cushion and the arm, underneath the towel I protect the chair with)
Attached Images

Old March 15th, 2008, 10:46 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Oh, yes! hazel remembers bunduk's introductory thread...caught in the couch around Christmas, wasn't it? I remember hubby and I had some good chuckles over it... ...and were relieved when you finally got the couch taken apart to get him out!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:48 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
lol..no...it just means he will have to undo all mom's work

didnt post this cuz it was so fuzzy ( I hate my cam...so bad at action shots :sad

This would be bunduk in the middle of taking the feather toy out, which btw he never plays with! He decided to take it out just to spite me *sigh*
Attachment 34607
Maybe he dislikes it so much that he didn't want it to come along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
Misery would LOVE your couch... why sleep ON a cat bed when you can sleep IN the couch. Bunduk and Misery would get along so great!
(that's her paws... the rest of her is wedged between the cushion and the arm, underneath the towel I protect the chair with)
They could have a Squish Convention! Everyone squish in here, please, and we'll get this convention started!

Old March 15th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Senior Contributor

lol shhhhhhhhh hazel, onster's mom doesnt know yet lol. poor couch really gets a beating, it's also the only piece of furniture onnie scratches.

LOL otter that pic of misery is awesome! omg she loooks soooo fluffy (well her paw does, lol) ! lil white booties. And yeah, im pretty sure that her and bunduk will get along, maybe we'll get another couple thing going , hehehe...my onnie is already betrothed to jiorji's peanut
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
That's pretty crazy that they match tho! We bought ours from the United Arab Emirates, shipped it 7 yrs ago when we moved to canada with the rest of our stuff.
I just saw that... tooo funny It really is a small world! I wonder where they were made?? Mine was donated to me by my neighbor... we had the couch too (full size) but I couldn't fit it into my house, I finally donated it to a friend for her school (before I had Molly)
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Maybe he dislikes it so much that he didn't want it to come along.

Onster checks out petfinder and finds a kitty who suspicously looks like bunduk "Other info about me: plastic wires are an aquired taste; registered sponge bandit"
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
I just saw that... tooo funny It really is a small world! I wonder where they were made?? Mine was donated to me by my neighbor... we had the couch too (full size) but I couldn't fit it into my house, I finally donated it to a friend for her school (before I had Molly)
I think ours was from some lazy boy warehouse thing....cuz bought 2 other recliners at the same time...but u never know with my mom, she's a bit of a shopaholic Was it a sofa bed too? cuz ours is
Old March 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
They could have a Squish Convention! Everyone squish in here, please, and we'll get this convention started!
hmmmmmmmmm that could be a monthly photo contest theme sometime
Old March 15th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
I think ours was from some lazy boy warehouse thing....cuz bought 2 other recliners at the same time...but u never know with my mom, she's a bit of a shopaholic Was it a sofa bed too? cuz ours is
No sofa bed...just regular couch and chair. Though I really wish it were a sofa bed like yours, I would have cut a hole in the wall to get it in and keep it I so could use a sofa bed for those nights when Molly and the cats take over my bed (or when we have company)

Quote:
hmmmmmmmmm that could be a monthly photo contest theme sometime
Very good idea! Misery and Bunduk would have staring roles

Bunduk is such a cutie.... no way that someone would be giving away a cat like him - must be a petfinder mistake
(have you tried tinfoil on the wires? works great with hungry bunnies..)
Old March 15th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Senior Contributor

thanks for sharing your kitty pic's I got a great laugh out of them. they sure are funny in their hidy holes, you can't find meee
Old March 16th, 2008, 12:34 AM
-

I just love Bunduk ....he is sooooo entertaining and always brings a smile to my face.
Old March 16th, 2008, 02:05 AM

Bunduk is soooo cute in that first pic just adorable running away with his Toys

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old March 16th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Senior Contributor

Thank's for the laughs,who could possibly get upset with this little clown
When the carrier is brought up,my cats are gone,each one hoping it's not their turn..no way,would they go in willingly
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbpatti View Post
thanks for sharing your kitty pic's I got a great laugh out of them.
no problem pbpatti, i love posting pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
I just love Bunduk ....he is sooooo entertaining and always brings a smile to my face.
thanks rainbow always brings a smile to mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Bunduk is soooo cute in that first pic just adorable running away with his Toys
lol, thanks growler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
When the carrier is brought up,my cats are gone,each one hoping it's not their turn..no way,would they go in willingly
Now u know chico, just put allll their toys in there and they will follow
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Senior Contributor

so u guys remember my mom's friend's daughter who slept over? (who doesnt like/ is afraid of cats) welll, i was giving her a ride to campus the other day and she pulls out of her purse this sheet of paper

"Onster I wrote bunduk a poem" hahaha..she feel in love with him, all it took was one day The poem is very cute in arabic, but i think translating it it would lose alll the cute rhyming and play on words etc. :sad:
Old March 16th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
so u guys remember my mom's friend's daughter who slept over? (who doesnt like/ is afraid of cats) welll, i was giving her a ride to campus the other day and she pulls out of her purse this sheet of paper

"Onster I wrote bunduk a poem" hahaha..she feel in love with him, all it took was one day The poem is very cute in arabic, but i think translating it it would lose alll the cute rhyming and play on words etc. :sad:
I can only imagine Bunduk is such a cutie and such a character to match his good looks. I've never even met the guy and i'm in love
Old March 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Senior Contributor

LOL, don't you love when they try to "help".
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old March 16th, 2008, 05:57 PM

What big beautiful eyes Bunduk has...he has such a funny expression on his face as he sits in the carrier .He looks like a wild little guy. bet he is a lot of fun and keeps you entertained.
Old March 16th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
(have you tried tinfoil on the wires? works great with hungry bunnies..)
just saw that...its worth a try, will tell u how it goes

yep, he sure does keep me entertained fancyAppy
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:09 PM

aww such an expressive face and soulful eyes. soo lovely.
Old March 17th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

The expression on Bunduk's face in the first picture is absolutely precious.

Awww sibling rivalry, how boring a home would be without it . Onnie, you don't really want to give your brother away do you?

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey