Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings

Old May 6th, 2011, 04:41 PM

Wonderful lovable Boxer Guy needs a home - Vancouver, BC

Name: Chase
Sex:Neutered Male
Color: Plain Fawn w/Black Mask
Dogs:Most/outside of the home
Kids: Yes (older)
Cats: NO

Hi! My name is Chase! I am one of those boxers who people stop to comment on! I am just darn right handsome. I have spent the last 2 months in foster care working with my foster mom getting ready for a family to call my own! I'm a cuddle bug and just want nothing more then to be with my family. I love to run and run and run and would love a family who is interested in hiking, walking, running, anything active. Then after an afternoon out on the trails I would love to come home and cuddle up on the couch with you and watch some good TV. I have my basic obedience but would benefit from being taken to an obedience class to help bond and build pack order with my new family. I am crate trained and house trained. I was so good in my foster home that my foster mom didn't even need to crate me.

Now I have given you all my fabulous points here's a couple of things for my new family to think about. I am a dominant male who needs a family who understands how to set up boundaries, rules and structure. I am very smart and would love to keep busy with obedience, agility, hiking, walking etc. I might be dominant but I am insecure. My foster mom has been working very hard with me with my insecurities and I am doing very well. I am good with other dogs outside of the home as long as no one is getting attention. I am a dog who wants all the attention for myself (why I can't share my home with other dogs). I would love to find a family who would continue my socialization training and confidence building.

I am an amazing boy and with the right family I will be the best dog in the whole wide world! Please contact WBBR about me, they can tell you more about me! I am fabulous and oh so handsome!

If you would like to learn more about Chase or apply to adopt him please visit our site here to fill out an adoption application.

Lovey - Female Fawn Boxer (RESCUE)
Anakin - Male Brindle Boxer (RESCUE)

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mohandas Gandhi -

~Until there are none, rescue one ~

Boxer Rescue - www.rescueaboxer.com
Scentsy - www.ilovescents.ca
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:38 PM

Chase is so handsome! Many for a wonderful furever home soon

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old October 5th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Unofficial Zookeeper

ABSOLUTELY DARLINGLY HANDSOME BOY HE IS> sure hope he finds his furever home very very soon. LOT of "LOVE" in those eyes.