Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old November 28th, 2014, 11:03 AM

Found Female Pure Bred Shar Pei in Brampton on November 21, 2014

My husband found a beautiful female pure bred Shar Pei in Brampton late on Friday November 21, 2014. I have attached a picture of her. We took her in fed her and took care of her overnight. She is very friendly but shy. She has a scar from either being spayed or from a cesarean? We gave her to the Brampton Animal Shelter as we already have an English Bull Terrier puppy (also seen in her picture) and we knew that someone was probably heart broken to lose her. We were hoping someone would come forward to claim her lost or stolen. Tomorrow is Saturday and the last day for her at the shelter. Please help find her a nice home. We think she is either 5 or 6 years old.
Thank you,
Brenda Barboza
647-281-9058
Attached Images

Old November 28th, 2014, 12:24 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Are there any Shar Pei breeders or Shar Pei rescues near you, Brenda? They might be willing to help if you can contact them in time. Rescues will often also arrange for transportation, so don't let distance deter you from contacting them.

Good luck! She looks like a lovely girl!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Senior Contributor

I just sent a message to Homeward Bound Rescue. I hope they go get her. I also have this feeling one of these dogs was missing.
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Senior Contributor

The missing one was found. However you should contact this rescue HBR. They are terrific rescue and will find a really good home for her.
Old November 28th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Do you mean you brought her to a kill shelter ?? How horrible if that is correct. You should go bring back home and look a recuse place for Shar Pei . There has to be a no kill shelter some place.

Tags
female shar pei, found shar pei, lost dog