Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old December 7th, 2004, 05:58 PM

Talking Innova Evo

I just wanted to let everyone know about a great new dog food from Innova. It's called Evo! It is an alternative to feeding a raw diet. We switched our heelers to it, and they are doing so much better than when they were on Go Natural, although Go is a great food too. Go was just really concentrated and rich, so our pups couldn't handle it too well. It's a bit pricy, $59.99 for a 28lb bag, but you feed way less of it since it is 42% protein. There are absolutely no grains, and the kibble is held together by potatoes. I feed each 1 cup a day and I was feeding them 2 cups a day before. I still have my border on raw food, but since that was getting too expensive, I had to switch the other 2 to kibble. My border has a really sensitive stomache so she can't eat kibble. Anyways, just thought I'd post that since starting it over the weekend, my pups have had AMAZING results! Check it out at www.naturapet.com if you're interested in learning more!