Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog food forum > Feeding raw food to dogs & cats - B.A.R.F - RMB - Homecooked diet

Old April 7th, 2010, 07:48 PM

Talking This has made me a raw feeder for life...!

Right about now, I am on cloud nine

I took my littles in to the vet this morning to have their teeth cleaned. They are 7 and 9 and neither has had any dental work done before.

Last May when I took them to their annual checkup, she suggested dental work asap, lots of tarter had built up and a few teeth may even need to be pulled.

Well, I picked them up today around 3 expecting the worse (and a pretty big bill!) and received WONDERFUL news! Not only did they have to not pull any teeth, their teeth were in such AWESOME shape, they were done both of them in an hour! The tech did not believe me when I said I don't brush their teeth (like, ever! I know, my bad), I credited it all to the raw bones and she agreed! Said she has never seen dogs this age with such awesome teeth!

So delighted with raw and what its doing for my dogs. Just had to share Its so great to start seeing some of the real results from raw!!

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama
Old April 7th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Great news!! Yay for healthy puppers and for raw food benefits beyond the gut.