Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old August 29th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Pro Poop Scooper!

Unhappy Keeping an eye out!!

So our next door neighbour suddenly has a dog..really cute adult Aussie, well she looks like an Aussie. So this guy is gone all week, he drives atruck for an auto part company. Anyway, I had Bayley out for her morning jobs and noticed the dog outside and I can see 2 bowls on his deck. There was a woman there yesterday so I don't know if she's living there too or was just visiting. Anyway, his yard has NO shade and it's supposed to be 33 today! I'm really hoping that they're not leaving this dog outside 24/7! Unfortunately I have to work today but I'm off tomorrow so while I'm home I'm keeping an eye out. The bowl was just a normal small dog bowl, there's no way there's enough water in that for a whole day!! I don't get it, why have a dog if you're never home...hopefully this woman I saw yesterday is living there and looking after the dog.

I have a neighbour who volunteers for one of our rescue orgs. She's very nice, so if I see her, I'll ask her what she thinks. I don't want to be a nosy neighbour but it's kinda hard to ignore when his yard's right next to mine and Bayley is talking to his dog.