Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old February 22nd, 2006, 07:47 PM

sydney's still missing (great dane)

she's been gone since november 20th 2005. i'm pretty sure she is on someones sofa somewhere, but i still miss her. if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. she is a female brindle great dane with a black face. about a year old, brindle colour with less brindling on her right hind leg. she isn't registered, but is purebred. she was wearing a blue collar. lost near Perth Ontario. thank you.
Old February 23rd, 2006, 10:02 AM
owned by Tucker

I'm so sorry to hear that your dog is still missing, I guess you have called and recalled everywhere? You put posters up, maybe put up somemore. If someone has taken her in, they might feel guilty if they see posters ect still looking for her and give you a call. It is worth a try. I don't think I would ever give up it I lost Tucker. Was you dog micro-chipped as if they take her to a vet and say they found her, the vet should check for the chip and locate you if they found it. for you
Old March 2nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
-

I'm so very sorry to hear about Sydney. When Ceili was stolen I was madwoman for the three days she was gone. At the time Toronto Police suggested that I go beyond the usual neighbourhood posters and Animal Services calls if she didn't appear within a few days by sending her picture and microchip information to all the Vets/ Animal Clinics in the GTA as well as contacting dog walking services with her description. We'll keep you in our thoughts for Sydney's safe return home.