Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum

Old May 1st, 2007, 04:11 PM
Senior Contributor

Getting my own place in Maui!!

Well we have been talking and in a few months,once i financially am ok,i am getting my own place,we just cannot get along,we are both set in our ways and the fighting is never ending about just stupid things,so we are gonna date just not live together and see if it is meant to be.Breaking up w/ roxy involved breaks my heart but he can come see her and stuff..Just an update..
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:19 PM
Senior Contributor

Aww Heidi,sorry to hear that,I hope you will be able to manage on your own financially
Roxy will be fine,as long as she is with you,the ones that are worse off are the 2 kitties you've been feeding:sad:
I was hoping you and Mark were a lifelong relationship,but poop happens,not much to do but pick up and go on.
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:22 PM
Remembering Lukka

Aww Heidi, so sorry that things are not going well for the two of you. I wish the best for you.
Do you have family in Hawaii or are they all on the mainland. (not sure of your prior life before I arrived on this site a few months ago) Anyway, it's a hard thing on the heart regardless of it being a joint decision. Take care
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:26 PM
cat slave

awww Heidi :sad:
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:30 PM
Slave to Roland & Willis.

oh Heidi, im sorry to hear that. i was wondering how it was going. sometimes living together just doesnt work.
i really hope the dating thing goes well. Roxy will be fine. i know what you are going through and i will be sending you lots of and . let us know how the move goes.
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Live well, laugh often

So sorry to hear things aren't going well for you. Big hugs and good wishes that things will get better .
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Slave to Roland & Willis.

woohee! Lukkas'ma. if she cant, send him my way!!!!
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Remembering Lukka

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandsMom View Post
woohee! Lukkas'ma. if she cant, send him my way!!!!
We have been down this road before about him. It probably is too early for Heidi to even consider dating him. He's smoking' though isn't he. He lives on Heidi's island I think.
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:32 PM
Senior Contributor

Yeah it is a horrible situation,but we talked about it,and he will keep feeding the 2 cats for me,and said most likely he will let them come inside and hang out when they want,they are my main concern cause i know no one will take care of them like me,but i will stop over there a few times a week(hard not to get teary eyed thinking about not seeing them everydday)My family lives in arizona,but i have nothing there except really bad memories and habits,this is my home now and i filled out an app for government apts,only 600.00 a month but waiting list is long,so we will see,and no pets allowed,so i am going to doctor to get prescription for anxiety and roxy will be the medication,i know alot of people here that have done that,if that doesnt work i will look around for a place i can afford and allows cats,if that doesnt work i am screwed and mark will get to keep her,Which i just cant let happen,just because she is all i have,he loves her to death to,but knows she is my cat........
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:30 PM
Remembering Lukka

Hey, look at this Heidi, the future is looking brighter already. You can date other people right?

Old May 1st, 2007, 04:32 PM
Senior Contributor

Heidi, so sorry things aren't working out for you two right now. Sometimes you do need some space and time to work things through though. Maybe a bit of distance will make things clearer for you both. If it works out later that's good, if not, well life goes on. Just don't get down about it Heidi, don't slide into bad places. We're all here to support you emotionally and through the hard times. Use away girl - just make sure you use us! Roxy will still be loved to pieces so she'll be fine. Take care of yourself.