Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old December 27th, 2005, 06:08 PM

Red face Hello all

I just found this site today and thought I would join you guys...seem to be a great place to be. I'm from NB Canada and I have a black female American Cocker Spaniel named Daisie, who will be a year old Dec 29,2005, in 2 days. She's a special little dog and a friend to me. Very spoiled and loves attention.
Old December 27th, 2005, 06:51 PM
-

hi

Hello Mistypooh,I would love to see a picture of Daisie.My aunt had a black cocker spaniel name Pop when I was a kid,I was totally in love with that dog.He was my best friend! (I was 5 years old) Still miss him.
Old December 27th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Senior Contributor

Hello Mistypooh and wlcome ! This is a great website. I joined a couple months ago and I'm addicted. There is so much great information here and the members are very helpful.
Old December 27th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Senior Contributor

Welcome! I grew up with 3 Cockers (2 golden, 1 red). They are great dogs! This site will be addictive because there are so many great members. We all share a love for our furbabies and we are constantly learning from each other.
Old December 28th, 2005, 04:49 PM

about Daisie's picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hello Mistypooh,I would love to see a picture of Daisie.My aunt had a black cocker spaniel name Pop when I was a kid,I was totally in love with that dog.He was my best friend! (I was 5 years old) Still miss him.
Hey Frenchy...I tried to upload a picture of Daisie but it wouldn't let me. I don't know why. Maybe you can tell me your email addy and I can email you one
Old December 28th, 2005, 07:36 PM
-

Mistypooh

I tried to send you my e-mail by private message but they say you can't receive them?Keep on trying sending us pictures!
Old December 29th, 2005, 12:19 PM

Daisie's picture

Quote:
I tried to send you my e-mail by private message but they say you can't receive them?Keep on trying sending us pictures!

Hi again frenchy....I did find this place where I could add Daisie's pic...look in this site http://dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=240302&j=t let me know if you can see her from that site.
Old December 29th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Senior Contributor

Daisie looks so sweet! Check your email, I've invited Daisie to be Pup-pals with Den-Den!
Old December 29th, 2005, 12:48 PM
-

Daisie

WOW,how cute is that!!!!She looks like a show dog.Very cute the yellow ribbons!Makes me want to go and adopt one.....but I have my hands full with 2 goldens and one golden foster.p.s.my female's name is Daisy too.
Old December 29th, 2005, 01:03 PM

About Den-Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasslass
Daisie looks so sweet! Check your email, I've invited Daisie to be Pup-pals with Den-Den!

You have lovely dogs glasslass...I'm glad you let me add them to Daisie's pup Pal. I love that pic with Den-Den and the black and white cat in the basket...lovely picture.
Old December 29th, 2005, 01:52 PM

Quote:
WOW,how cute is that!!!!She looks like a show dog.Very cute the yellow ribbons!Makes me want to go and adopt one.....but I have my hands full with 2 goldens and one golden foster.p.s.my female's name is Daisy too.
Frenchy thanks for the great comments about Daisie...bet your golden are pretty spoiled too like Daisie...I was wondering since you have the nickname Frenchy...are you french?
Old December 29th, 2005, 09:05 PM
-

french

Yes I am.I'm from Montréal but bought a house in the country.It's mostly fields and fields again around here.Did it for my dogs so yes,they are spoiled.I'm even changing my car for a station wagon,more space for them!But I work in a car dealer so it's easier.I can trade my car while I work!
Old December 29th, 2005, 10:30 PM

Dasie is so cute!! I just love a cocker spaniel and yours is beautiful!!
Love the pics and welcome to the board.

Spelling is an option
Old December 30th, 2005, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Yes I am.I'm from Montréal but bought a house in the country.It's mostly fields and fields again around here.Did it for my dogs so yes,they are spoiled.I'm even changing my car for a station wagon,more space for them!But I work in a car dealer so it's easier.I can trade my car while I work!
I'm french also. I'm from New Brunswick and I, too, live in the country surrounded by fields...I'm a little against dogs attached to leash...I did put her on a leash when she was a little puppy cause she didn't know the danger but now she has an acre and half to play. She's running wild and free and she does love the snow.
Old December 30th, 2005, 05:23 AM

Thanks Bushfire...and that picture must be your little pouchy...so cute too. I use to hate dogs. I don't know why but now that I have Daisie, I just love them and I'm glad to have found this place to share my interests with nice people like you guys
Old December 30th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Senior Contributor

That's the neat thing about this board, so many members from so many different circumstances with a common interest. I drool over the pictures with beautiful mountains and lakes. But, I shudder when I see the winter shots!