Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures > Pet free photography

Old March 20th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Senior Contributor

5 months old today

Here's the little monster, cuddling with Sheba he doesn't look like he could topple a lamp, a clock-radio and a water bottle all in a few seconds, does he? Well, he DID
Attached Images

Old March 20th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Remember how tiny he was though, at the end of November?
Attached Images

Old March 20th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Senior Contributor

Oh wow! he's gotten soo big! He's such a cutie still though

He kinda grew out of the scruffy look eh? I'm still waiting on my guy to do that, lol
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Senior Contributor

He's no where near as fluffy as Misti, which is good in the sense that he won't get as matted as she does (in spite of brushings).

Going for his "snipping" on April 6th poor little guy. I hate the thought of him being alone at the vet's over night. He'll sooo wonder why he's not home with us!
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Senior Contributor

awww poor lil guy. My bunduk didnt stay over night, just from 8am to 5pm..but I guess it would be better to have him overnight...I hope he doesnt have to wear a cone My guy did and boy did he look pathetic
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:23 PM
proud to be a cat slave

Wow he's gotten big so fast! I think Alley's about a month or two older than Spout, and she's still pretty little - I think it's the girl/guy thing though

Super cute interspecies cuddling - and here's some for the snip snip.

Jake - grey DSH (Aug '98) Alley - spazzy grey tabby (Aug '07)
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Sarah mf - did you realize you posted this under Pet Free photography??? Guess you consider your guys family huh?
Spout is getting soooo big!!!! He is such a sweetie. I think he looks about the same size as Niko. Niko has a couple of months on Spout, though. He is seven months on Saturday.
I know the way you feel about leaving the little guy overnight. I took Ms Atty in on Saturday and couldn't get her back until Tues morn! She was in good hands though. The nurse fell in love with her. Don't worry, he will be fine and back to his mischief in no time!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Senior Contributor

I saw the words pet and photography and didn't look any further

I know he'll be ok, but I'm sure he'll wonder why we're leaving him in a strange place :sad: I'll be glad when he's home, cone or no cone (I hope no cone, he's getting enough stuff to fall over as it is!)
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:29 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

He will wonder, and the minute you walk into that vet's office to get him he will forgive you again. My little one has been such a suck since I brought her home. Like she is saying....Mommy, don't ever do that to me again! The boys didn't seem to be as bad but they were all home the same day.
for you and him. I am sure you need them more than he does. Nervous mommies.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Senior Contributor

LOL, we are, aren't we !?
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:32 PM
150% PRO S/N

We are! And to think I have to go through this another 8 times! Well, technically twice more. 4 at a time.

Old March 20th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Senior Contributor

My thoughts will be with you - and the 8 kitties
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:48 PM
150% PRO S/N

Thanks mf. I always think about you guys too. Wondering how the little bugger is. He is such a sweetie. I keep thinking about the trouble he and Niko could get into together. Niko is such a little bundle of energy. Never stops. But he is so cute you can't help but love him. I am quite sure you feel the same about Spout even when he is getting into trouble.

Old March 20th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Senior Contributor

There are times, I swear, his cuteness is all that saves him

Talk to you tomorrow
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:54 PM
150% PRO S/N

Night, sleep tight. And tuck him in beside you.

Old March 21st, 2008, 07:20 AM
Senior Contributor

LOL, no way, I want to sleep at night, not fight off 120 sharp claws! I know, he has only 18, but it feels like a lot more!

Gues who's outside our bedroom door in the morning though? Spoutnik, and Misti. One to have more beings to bug and play with, the other for her wet food breakfast
Old March 21st, 2008, 08:25 AM
Senior Contributor

He has grown quite a bit. Pretty soon he'll be a big boy.

I've left all of mine at the vet's overnight. I'd be more nervous taking them home and constantly wondering if they're okay. If they're at the vet you know they are being looked after and if heaven forbid anything happens, the vets are right there.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:50 AM
Senior Contributor

I know he'll be fine physically, and I guess he won't wonder what's going on for too long, nor wonder why we left him there ... it's my human mind that's transposing thoughts into his cat head

And he'll be so glad to see us the next afternoon

The other three will wonder where he got to as well
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:10 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAH View Post
... it's my human mind that's transposing thoughts into his cat head
I find myself doing that a lot too.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old March 21st, 2008, 12:35 PM
Senior Contributor

The pic of Kiska in your avatar is just so cute!!

OK, now I will go get food for the week, including cat food!! I have two waiting outside the bedroom door at 5am, and loud protests if I dare go to the bathroom before I open their can!!

Lucky for my finances, they split a small 0,45$ can per day. The rest of the time it's dry food, plus whatever raw meat they can manage to get me to give them when I cook; and the eggs too! And some cheese. Oh and milk, unless I give them yogurt (might as well, they always wait till the milk turns solid before eating it anyway )