Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old October 11th, 2009, 05:59 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Talking And some, but not all, catty cats.

Jupiter - coming closer.......
Name:  100_6456.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  69.5 KB
Some of the kitties enjoying their once a week "treat". Jup kinda stands out, doesn't he?
Name:  100_6458.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  63.9 KB
Oh yeah, feel the love!!
Name:  100_6459.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  71.8 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:04 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

KittyMcKat doing what he likes to do most - lick out a cat food can.
Name:  100_6471.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  64.5 KB
Squeak, my kitty who is slowly turning orange. No guff!! Her and her sister Skitty always look angry.
Name:  100_6498.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  64.3 KB
Li'l Bit - my dainty little lady. Don't let the innocent look fool you. She has an attitude.
Name:  100_6499.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  46.1 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM
150% PRO S/N

Nipper trying to sneak away from the camera.
Name:  100_6466.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  67.5 KB
Spazzy, such a handsome dude!
Name:  100_6475.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  64.8 KB
MiniMo - my gal with the biggest 'tude of them all!! But she is my greeting committee faithfully every day.
Name:  100_6465.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  61.8 KB

Old October 11th, 2009, 06:27 PM
~Cat Servent~

Aw Minimo!!! She is just such a lovely tour guide for the catuary!!! And Jupiter sort of has a 'black sheep' look and 'tude goin on there doesn't he!!! Can't wait to see them all!!! KMC looks like he's doing just fine...I'm so glad I knew the PERFECT place to take him!!!

Hope they're all ready for the paparazzi!!!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:34 PM
150% PRO S/N

Actually, KMK ranks right up there with attitude too!! I swear the boy gets crankier by the day. But that's ok. I still love him. I even get to pet him once in a while without losing a limb.
Jupiter has actually come a long way in a short while. Since he got fixed a few weeks back he is coming a lot closer to me than before. I still can't touch him but I am holding out hope.

Old October 11th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Slave to the Kitties

Jupitor looks like he blends in well
Was he telling you back off, or i want more in that pic ?
kitties
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:20 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

14+ jupiter does look rather ummm irritated at the moment doesn't he..I agree Spazzy is a gorgeous, it's him i have the picture of you holding, and of course Minimo the lovely tour guide. i even have a picture of me() patting her.
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM
150% PRO S/N

No aslan, I can guarantee you you don't have a pic of me holding Spaz. He does not ever come out when there is other people here. And he HATES being picked up!! I would think it's Meowzer I am holding in your pic. He isn't quite as shy as Spazzy and is my lovebug. And he is almost identical to Spaz.
I remember you petting MiniMo. Brave gal!!

Old October 11th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Senior Contributor
Typing Test Champion, Curveball Champion, Mahjong Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Jupiter is sure easy to spot in that group isn't he. They sure look like they enjoy treat time. Love the pics in your other post of the indoor kitties too. You have such a beautiful bunch of kitties.

clm
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:36 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
No aslan, I can guarantee you you don't have a pic of me holding Spaz. He does not ever come out when there is other people here. And he HATES being picked up!! I would think it's Meowzer I am holding in your pic. He isn't quite as shy as Spazzy and is my lovebug. And he is almost identical to Spaz.
I remember you petting MiniMo. Brave gal!!
you may be right mf, i'm looking at the pic as we speak and kitty doesn't seem quite as long haired..How could i not pat such a good little hostess, besides i took drugs remember.. i'd have risked it and patted dayle too.
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:45 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

What a handsome bunch! Think Jupiter realizes he needs camouflage? Looks like he's getting along pretty good with the rest of the kitties, though. Are they pretty peaceable?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Jupiter "One of these kitties is not like the others..." And he sure lets you know when he doesn't want you to come closer

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:33 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
What a handsome bunch! Think Jupiter realizes he needs camouflage? Looks like he's getting along pretty good with the rest of the kitties, though. Are they pretty peaceable?
For the most part they get along pretty well. MiniMo is probably the one that causes the most trouble. The little beggar still doesn't like the other kitties getting to close. Occasionally I put her in her original crate for a couple of hours. Gives her a cooling down period. For some reason it seems to help for a while. It's true that boys are more laid back than girls. Although they sure love to tease them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Jupiter "One of these kitties is not like the others..." And he sure lets you know when he doesn't want you to come closer
I have been debating letting Orbit out of his enclosure but I am afraid he and Jup would get into a huge fight. So for now they are still separated. But if you count Orbit, Jupiter and now Kearn I have three black kitties.
Jup is turning into more hiss than bite lately. Let's hope it stays that way. I think he knows I rule the catuary.

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:05 PM
-

Quote:
Oh yeah, feel the love!!
yep , I can feel it

it's funny how they don't mind eating from the same plate , they don't fight for food ?
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:16 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
yep , I can feel it

it's funny how they don't mind eating from the same plate , they don't fight for food ?
The only time I ever hear any growling when food is involved is when I take over the hearts and gizzards for them. If one has a particularily juicy piece and another one gets too close there may be a bit of a growl. But I make sure I take over lots for everyone. I guess because they have always had to share they have learned how to. I have been lucky.

Old October 11th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Jupiter - coming closer.......
Oh lookie how close he is

Quote:
Oh yeah, feel the love!!
the cat 2nd to his right is looking at him like "Dude 'sup with you? chill out "

Quote:
Li'l Bit - my dainty little lady. Don't let the innocent look fool you. She has an attitude.
So purrty

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old October 12th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Senior Contributor

Jupiter looks downright pissed. It's nice to see him close up though.

14+, this is offtopic, I'm sorry, but you have a lot of kitties that look like Kiska. Do you find their back legs are slightly bowed? Sort of like this )(?
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Senior Contributor

All I have to say really 14+K is thank you so very very much for helping all these little souls. I was watching a documentary on the feral cat colonies and organizations or citizens that help these cats. Though I am very well aware of the cat situation as we also try and save as many as possible, but watching this show made me feel even more desperate as the solutions are next to none.

I was amazed at the dedication of these people, and you being one of them absolutely facinates me and I have to tell you that it is a complete priviledge to know you 14+K. You are one HECK of a person!
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:40 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwina View Post
Jupitor looks like he blends in well
Was he telling you back off, or i want more in that pic ?
kitties
He tells me all the time he doesn't want me too close. But I don't listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
the cat 2nd to his right is looking at him like "Dude 'sup with you? chill out "
So purrty
Yeah, Missy was giving him the look. I thought that was kind of funny myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
Jupiter looks downright pissed. It's nice to see him close up though.

14+, this is offtopic, I'm sorry, but you have a lot of kitties that look like Kiska. Do you find their back legs are slightly bowed? Sort of like this )(?
Timmy's legs are. Dayle's are a bit. None of the others are. I know who's walking away from me anyway.

Old October 12th, 2009, 09:43 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
All I have to say really 14+K is thank you so very very much for helping all these little souls. I was watching a documentary on the feral cat colonies and organizations or citizens that help these cats. Though I am very well aware of the cat situation as we also try and save as many as possible, but watching this show made me feel even more desperate as the solutions are next to none.

I was amazed at the dedication of these people, and you being one of them absolutely facinates me and I have to tell you that it is a complete priviledge to know you 14+K. You are one HECK of a person!
Thank you so much ma'am. You do one heck of a job yourself!!!
Was the documentary by any chance Cat City? The rescue on it, Toronto Cat Rescue, is the one I work with to get my bunch s/n. There is a thread about it here........
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66089
I thought it was an excellent program. Hope millions of people watched it. That little oily, dirty baby at the first and toward to the end pulled at my heartstrings in particular. They all did but that one........... :sad:

Old October 13th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Timmy's legs are. Dayle's are a bit. None of the others are. I know who's walking away from me anyway.
Thanks. I took her in when she was a kitten and their regular vet wasn't there, and the one that looked at her said sometimes tabby's like her have that problem. Since you have so many kitties I figured I'd ask if any of them have the same issue..
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old October 13th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Senior Contributor

Awww 14+amazing pics,love the nice formation of pals eating treats,beautiful
You know how I feel about you,you are the bestest for sure,a little Super Catwoman,with a HUGE heart
Old October 13th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Senior Contributor

and why some and not all??

Love the pics 14+. Looks like they really appreciate the dry treats

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old October 13th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post

wholeheartedly agree.

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old October 13th, 2009, 10:53 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
wholeheartedly agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
Awww 14+amazing pics,love the nice formation of pals eating treats,beautiful
You know how I feel about you,you are the bestest for sure,a little Super Catwoman,with a HUGE heart
Aww, you gals are too sweet! Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
and why some and not all??
Love the pics 14+. Looks like they really appreciate the dry treats
Onster - try looking here..........

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66152

and here............

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66150

Better now? Still not all of them but my camera batteries died on me. I will try to get more soon.