Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old October 18th, 2004, 06:08 PM

cat missing in D.D.O,Montreal

Our cat has been missing since October 13th 2004. We live in Dollard Des Ormeaux and desperately miss her. She is brown above her eyes tail and back and has white cheeks ,belly,stomach and paws.She has a little brown barely noticeable birthmark near her pink nose. She is not declawed and is terrified of her own shadow.She must only eat veterinary food as she is prone to stones from regular cat food..please..please help us find her.
Old October 18th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Senior Contributor

Have you posted signs with her pic all over the neighbourhood? Tried going out late at night near sheds and decks and tried calling her?

If anyone calls us having found such a cat, I'll keep you in mind.

Hope you find this baby.
Old October 31st, 2004, 08:14 PM

contact spca montreal

you should contact SPCA MOntreal, if you wanna get their number, pls go to www.spcamontreal.com

I saw the record that someone found a cat in DDO, I'm not sure if that's yours. I'm now missing my cat for about a week here in Pierrefonds. I went to SPCA MOntreal office but couldn't find him. I wish he's still alive and didnt' get picked up by a borough called "GL" as I heard they're one of the worst company in the world since they will take the lost pets and sell to labs or kill them. God bless my cat
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:46 PM

thank-you for the advice

I have been regularly visiting the S.P.C.A to see if my cat was dropped off there.She sadly has not.I also check the lost and found cat yellow pages they have to be sure. I have also posted fliers in pet shops and around the neighborhood,without any luck. I don't understand what company you are referring to "GL" if this is true they should be stopped immediately. I don't know why a laboratory would even want an animal they have no medical history of . I know Bio-Research in Montreal have there own breeders for animals they sadly use in awful research experiments. Can you give me any info. on this company? I also noticed at the pet shops that there were alot of fliers up for cats that had within the past few months gone missing.
p.s I would sadly never again let a cat outside unless I lived in the country,there are too many crazy people out there.
I pray you also find your cat..it's very hard.
I am presently fostering a mother cat with six kittens from the S.P.C.A, I'm trying desperately not to replace my cat as that is not possible but to turn my grief for my pet into something positive. I am going to try and find good homes for them before I have to return them so they would not have to remain at the S.P.C.A and I can take comfort once they"re gone that they will be in loving homes.If you know anyone who might be interested (they would have to pay the SPCA $99. when they adopt one but the kitten would be checked by a vet,sterilised and given a microchip.
All the very best to you and your cat .
Old November 10th, 2004, 07:43 PM

I called the SPCA in Montreal today looking for our lost cat (see the other thread) and they said they'd received a cat from DDO - you should give them another call just in case.

Nerdy_Grrl
Old November 21st, 2004, 07:18 PM

Menew my beloved 3 yr old cat

[IMG] Please help me find her
Attached Images

Old November 21st, 2004, 07:31 PM
Senior Contributor

Did you do as "nerdy girl" suggested and go see if that was your cat?
Old November 22nd, 2004, 12:18 PM

Yes,I checked and it wasn't.