Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 22nd, 2006, 07:39 PM
-

Question Sasha's Blend

Anyone have experience with Sasha's blend ? Ceili has severe dysplasia and my bank account and I are hoping to postpone double hip replacements for as long as I can but I found as she gets older ( 6 yrs now) the tetchier her gut is getting so I'm reluctant to put her through another new treatment. It's always been hard to tell what she is reacting to because new things keep coming up (literally) but, I'm fairly certain her last bout of splat-yorking was due to a liquid Glucosamine/MSM/Chondroitin we tried. I've been to the Sasha's blend website, it looks like it's available through the Vet only. Is it expensive? I would be using it with all three of my big un's as Bridie is 6 and Declan is 8. If you feel it works - how long before you saw an abatement of symptoms? How active was your dawg before you began & what can they do now? Do you combine it with any other therapies or products? Any gut problems as a result? Do you also use Metacam or another NSAID - have you been able to reduce the amount you use or frequency? I would also like to hear from folks who have tried it without successful results of course and folks who have had success with other natural (non-NSAID) products.