Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old April 17th, 2008, 03:03 AM
-

Smiley14 - Where Are You?

Steph

You haven't posted anything for awhile........ I hope everything is okay with Petey and Belle and how is Billy doing now?

We miss pictures of all of them.
Old April 17th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

I was wondering the same thing! I was also wondering about Shredy ^ Chloe?

Cindy
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown
Old April 17th, 2008, 11:46 AM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston View Post
I was wondering the same thing! I was also wondering about Shredy ^ Chloe?

Cindy
Same here :sad:
Old April 17th, 2008, 01:17 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Me, too...on both counts...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old April 17th, 2008, 01:49 PM
-

Yeah, I also thought of Shredy and Chloe after I posted this and went to bed. I hope everything is okay there as well.

I hope they come back...I miss all the cute pics.
Old April 17th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Live well, laugh often

I agree, I posted in her surgery thread last time I was on asking for an update but still no news :sad:. It is unlike her to not keep us posted so hope all is ok .
Old April 21st, 2008, 02:09 AM
-

Smiley, I see you're here .....please update.
Old May 1st, 2008, 08:31 PM
Senior Contributor

AH! I'm so sorry I didn't see this thread! I've stopped by a few times while at work with the intention of posting and then got busy and distracted again. I'm so sorry about that. Life is pretty hectic at the moment.

But THANK YOU for asking!!!! That is so nice of you guys!!! I miss you all so much!!!

But YES we are all doing well! Billy is holding strong so far and his panels remained positive at the last check-up. His next one will be in a few months, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! He's lost a little bit of weight since I cut back on the chicken he loves so much, but I just started adding back in boiled chicken and he's loving that.

Belle is getting HUGE! The little monster is almost 11 months old already! Can you believe it?! Where does the time go?! But we thought she'd be a smaller Boston, NOPE! LOL! She's up to 24 pounds already! But she's slim as can be and has recovered beautifully from her LP surgery. She's back to running around creating havoc wherever she goes. She's graduated from intermediate training...but barely! LOL! We're going to retake that class starting in Mid-May.

Petey is wonderful as always. He's my calm one, LOL! We're in the middle of an Advanced training course as a refresher training since he gets bored without the occasional mental stimulation. He'll be five this summer! I can't believe he's already almost five either! Time goes by way too fast with these guys!

I'm actually at work right now, but I'll try to post pics in the picture forum. I have some uploaded online. Get ready for some pic spam! I have quite a collection I've been meaning to post! : )

Hope everyone is well!! Rainbow, how is Chase doing? Hazel, any more added to the pack?
Old May 1st, 2008, 08:57 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Good to see you again, Smiley! And to hear that Belle has fully recovered! Not to mention that Billy is still holding his own! Such good news all around!!!

Additions to the Pack? Dawg!! I hope not!

It's gonna take me a while to get into your picture threads Really bad connection tonight--but I'll get in them by hook or crook eventually! Something to look forward to! Petey and Belle pics!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:04 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Good to see you again, Smiley! And to hear that Belle has fully recovered! Not to mention that Billy is still holding his own! Such good news all around!!!

Additions to the Pack? Dawg!! I hope not!

It's gonna take me a while to get into your picture threads Really bad connection tonight--but I'll get in them by hook or crook eventually! Something to look forward to! Petey and Belle pics!
Thanks Hazel!! I was afraid of your connection, so I broke them up into two threads, but I'm afraid they're still really big!

I've got to find the last pics of the Pack too. I miss them! Any hummers yet or are you guys still practically frozen over like we are? I want warmth and green so bad!
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:21 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Yeah, I've had to reconnect 5 times already since I logged on... They just ran a banner on the TV that even the 9-1-1 service is out. I'm hoping this forces the phone company to finally fix the dratted lines!

No hummers yet--we have thawed...sort of...but we keep getting snow! We're deep into Mud Season, but Spring is still doing the two-step with Winter. The robins were 3 weeks late!! There might be hummers this week, cold as it is, so I have nectar in the fridge and the feeders ready and waiting!

I think the only pics I've posted recently are in the TJT...check the April one toward the end... Or try here. Unless you don't care for snake pics... It's the Pack's latest newsletter.

Old May 1st, 2008, 09:33 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Yeah, I've had to reconnect 5 times already since I logged on... They just ran a banner on the TV that even the 9-1-1 service is out. I'm hoping this forces the phone company to finally fix the dratted lines!

No hummers yet--we have thawed...sort of...but we keep getting snow! We're deep into Mud Season, but Spring is still doing the two-step with Winter. The robins were 3 weeks late!! There might be hummers this week, cold as it is, so I have nectar in the fridge and the feeders ready and waiting!

I think the only pics I've posted recently are in the TJT...check the April one toward the end... Or try here. Unless you don't care for snake pics... It's the Pack's latest newsletter.

Ugh, sounds like we have the same weather! Belle has discovered the joys of mud, and I've discovered the pains of shampooing the carpet every week. LOL!

Thanks for the pics!!!!! It's so great to see them again! Mud and snakes and all!
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:41 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Now I just have to stay connected long enough to download P & B

Old May 1st, 2008, 09:52 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Now I just have to stay connected long enough to download P & B
LOL! Here's my favorite recent one to show you at least. I shouldn't have posted so many together in each thread. I don't have access to programs to resize it smaller as I'm at work. Sorry about that!
Attached Images

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

She looks like she's about to reach up and kiss him!

And I finally got into the first of your picture overload threads! Maybe they're fixing the lines

*runs off to try P & B picture thread 2*

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:07 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

ooops...the second one will have to wait... I think I'm about to lose the connection again... *rats*

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:

ooops...the second one will have to wait... I think I'm about to lose the connection again... *rats*
Oh darn! Glad you were able to see some of them at least! Thanks for looking! I'll watch for more Pack pics too! *hint hint*
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:18 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I've just had to reconnect 3 times in the last 4 minutes... I'm afraid pics will have to wait... Sorry...

But I'm really on that I got to see your first batch

So does Belle model any of her fashionable attire in the second thread? I love Belle's wardrobe!

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
I've just had to reconnect 3 times in the last 4 minutes... I'm afraid pics will have to wait... Sorry...

But I'm really on that I got to see your first batch

So does Belle model any of her fashionable attire in the second thread? I love Belle's wardrobe!
Oh, LOL, no sorry, not in that thread. Well, not other than her vest harness. I'll post some of Belle in her outfits when I get home. I have tons more on my computer at home. And of poor Billy too!
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:04 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley14 View Post
Oh, LOL, no sorry, not in that thread. Well, not other than her vest harness. I'll post some of Belle in her outfits when I get home. I have tons more on my computer at home. And of poor Billy too!
Oh, darn! Well, we're gonna hold you to your promise of a fashion show in the future, then! And pictures of Billy! He's a remarkable kitty.

Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Billy is holding strong so far and his panels remained positive at the last check-up. His next one will be in a few months, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Hi Smiley14 I'm so glad to hear Billy's doing good Remember to keep up a positive outlook

Glad to hear Belle has recovered nicely as well & with Petey ever faithful by her side

off to check out the pics

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old May 2nd, 2008, 05:14 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Hi Smiley14 I'm so glad to hear Billy's doing good Remember to keep up a positive outlook

Glad to hear Belle has recovered nicely as well & with Petey ever faithful by her side

off to check out the pics
Thanks Growler!!! It's good to hear from you too!
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:11 PM
-

Quote:

She's graduated from intermediate training...but barely! LOL! We're going to retake that class starting in Mid-May.

Petey is wonderful as always. He's my calm one, LOL! We're in the middle of an Advanced training course
You're a busy mom ! No wonder you didn't have time left for us

I'm glad Billy is doing fine
Old May 3rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
-

Quote:
And of poor Billy too!

I can't find the pics of Billy.