Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 7th, 2013, 10:55 AM

This is the love of my life :)

This little guy has made my life happier in so many ways for the past year and half

1st pic is from when he first came home, 2nd one is a day at work wit dad and 3rd one is a more recent one with his cute sweater... he hates clothing, but I am sure he appreciates them with our Saskatchewan weather!

His name is Bestia = spanish for Beast
Attached Images

Old January 7th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

What a gorgeous little pupsterino

Don't feel bad about dressing them up. I've said this many times....It's just the price they must pay for all the love and free room and board and vet care that we give them.

I think you should be on a one outfit a week schedule
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Senior Contributor

OMG! He is adorable or should I say handsome? I can see why he the love of
your life. Is he a mix breed? I loves his hair do, he looks like he so sure of himself .
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:08 PM

Yes he is a Yorkie/Pomeranian mix. Very sweet little guy, he has a little mikey the mouse toy that takes everywhere with him and cannot go to bed without it...

I couldn't even imagine my life without him.
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jull View Post
Yes he is a Yorkie/Pomeranian mix. Very sweet little guy, he has a little tmikey the mouse oy that takes everywhere with him and cannot go to bed without it...

I couldn't even imagine my life without him.
That is so cute about his toy. It may a good idea to buy another mikey the mouse toy for a backup , so you can wash one of them . Dogs toys can get very dirty and funky .
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Senior Contributor

What a little lovebug! He looks good in his puppy suit!
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
That is so cute about his toy. It may a good idea to buy another mikey the mouse toy for a backup , so you can wash one of them . Dogs toys can get very dirty and funky .
Oh I do wash it, he kisses him a lot before bedtime, and it stinks, no problem there... however mikey now has no ears and getting older, which means more body parts missing lol ... I may have to find another replacement soon.
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Pro Poop Scooper!

he is a little cutie for sure!!
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:45 PM

He is such a cutie!! ''Bestia'' means beast in Romanian as well
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Willing cat servant

I don't know what I liked more if the super cute pics or the title on the thread
Awesome baby. I know the feeling.
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Senior Contributor

Bestia is such a cutie! I can't imagine why you're so attached to him.
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:30 AM

Thanks everyone! he is in my eyes the most adorable puppy in the world, and my best friend. He came to my life at time when I had lost a very important person, and since we have been inseparable.

I should also post pictures of the new/er puppy soon...

Last edited by Jull; January 9th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Gorgeous little fur kid. You can't help but smile when you look at him.
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:52 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

What a sweetie!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 19th, 2013, 11:13 PM

Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM

OMD He is too cute
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luccistar View Post
He is such a cutie!! ''Bestia'' means beast in Romanian as well
One of the Vets in the clinic I go to, told me that Bestia had the same meaning as well in German, seems like I picked the right multi-language name for him which is great, because the second puppy's name seems to cause a lot more confusion, I'll post some of his pics today.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bichonprincess View Post
OMD He is too cute
He is a full 5lb of pure love!
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:21 PM

And I will love him forever...

My little boy is almost 2! (april 19).

Bestia came to my life when I was suffering with some depression after my brother died, and I can say, its because of this little guy that I got out of that dark place I was in... sometimes I still notice how some people think I am crazy for the way I treat my little guy (and now Guero too of course), whenever he has gotten hurt, I cry with him, when he doesn't seem to be having a good day I do everything I can to make him happy. When he is sleeping, I always cover him with a blanket, every night before bed I brush his teeth. I am constantly reading and finding readings about how too keep him healthy for many many years to come.

Sometimes I prefer not to go out, so he doesn't have to be home alone any longer than when we are at work, in fact we are currently planning a trip for the fall, and even though I know they will be in good hands, I cannot help but to feel a bit of anxiety and making a mental list of all the things I have to get for them before I go - an outdoor play pen, a couple gates so they are not by any chance close to the door when someone opens, too many things -

He always has kisses for me (well everyone actually), he listens to me everyday when I tell him about my day, last year when we went on a trip, we came back with a mickey toy for him, and that is his favorite toy, he will no go to bed is mickey is not with him, he carries him around like a little baby and his blanket. He lets you know when you have been bad, for example when I come home after being out with a friend and he has been alone with Dad, he will bark at me before kissing me

Am I crazy? maybe, well I little bit yes. But even though I may seem a bit over protective, I know they know they are safe with me, that I will look after them always, and no matter what I will love them immensely. My life became so much more when these little guys showed up, and as I finish writing this, my eyes water a little bit... how I wish they could come to work with me and that we lived in a society that would let us bring our puppies to more places than just a pet store.

Name:  IMAG0070.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  36.2 KB Name:  IMAG0099.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  35.5 KBName:  IMAG0104.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  37.8 KB

See... Mickey is always with him my phone can do so many things I don't even know, but I only use it to take pictures of the dogs all the time

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:10 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

They're both so cute, Jull!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
My little boy is almost 2! (april 19).

Bestia came to my life when I was suffering with some depression after my brother died, and I can say, its because of this little guy that I got out of that dark place I was in... sometimes I still notice how some people think I am crazy for the way I treat my little guy (and now Guero too of course), whenever he has gotten hurt, I cry with him, when he doesn't seem to be having a good day I do everything I can to make him happy. When he is sleeping, I always cover him with a blanket, every night before bed I brush his teeth. I am constantly reading and finding readings about how too keep him healthy for many many years to come.

Sometimes I prefer not to go out, so he doesn't have to be home alone any longer than when we are at work, in fact we are currently planning a trip for the fall, and even though I know they will be in good hands, I cannot help but to feel a bit of anxiety and making a mental list of all the things I have to get for them before I go - an outdoor play pen, a couple gates so they are not by any chance close to the door when someone opens, too many things -

He always has kisses for me (well everyone actually), he listens to me everyday when I tell him about my day, last year when we went on a trip, we came back with a mickey toy for him, and that is his favorite toy, he will no go to bed is mickey is not with him, he carries him around like a little baby and his blanket. He lets you know when you have been bad, for example when I come home after being out with a friend and he has been alone with Dad, he will bark at me before kissing me

Am I crazy? maybe, well I little bit yes. But even though I may seem a bit over protective, I know they know they are safe with me, that I will look after them always, and no matter what I will love them immensely. My life became so much more when these little guys showed up, and as I finish writing this, my eyes water a little bit... how I wish they could come to work with me and that we lived in a society that would let us bring our puppies to more places than just a pet store.

Attachment 79201 Attachment 79202Attachment 79204

See... Mickey is always with him my phone can do so many things I don't even know, but I only use it to take pictures of the dogs all the time
More companies are allowing people to bring their pets to work as it help the people work better. When I had my hearing dog I took him to doctors apointments with me and some DR. would ask to pet him and they told me they felt better. Of course i told the DR. I would send them a bill! No you're not crazy for loving your pets. I am sorry to hear about the lost of your brother .
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
More companies are allowing people to bring their pets to work as it help the people work better. When I had my hearing dog I took him to doctors apointments with me and some DR. would ask to pet him and they told me they felt better. Of course i told the DR. I would send them a bill! No you're not crazy for loving your pets. I am sorry to hear about the lost of your brother .
Yah here you only see pups at stores and other places if they are service dogs, but other than that nop, my boy friend takes bestia sometimes, but thats because he works in a very small office where the owners bring their dog all the time hopefully things change in the future and I can bring them to more places, or I shall open my own business and then is all fixed.

N thinks I am crazy sometimes because I am always making sure the have regular poops lol a common question around my house is did he poop?

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Yah here you only see pups at stores and other places if they are service dogs, but other than that nop, my boy friend takes bestia sometimes, but thats because he works in a very small office where the owners bring their dog all the time hopefully things change in the future and I can bring them to more places, or I shall open my own business and then is all fixed.

N thinks I am crazy sometimes because I am always making sure the have regular poops lol a common question around my house is did he poop?
He is a small dog and you don't want him having lose stool or diarrhea for too long he can lose fluid very fast and that is not good. So it a good idea toknow how his poop look. I was a health aide and had to check my clients stools so I think nothing of checking my dog poop .
Old March 13th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Senior Contributor

They are so cute and I don't think anybody on this board would think you were crazy for loving them so deeply. We've all shed tears over our pets and threads from other owners.

I am one of the lucky ones in that my boss has allowed me to bring my dogs to work. I used to have Shadow at work and now I have Halo instead. Halo always goes to Rona with us, they give her cookies. They have to or she sits and the cash register and won't leave!
Old March 13th, 2013, 09:41 PM
You can call me DOG!

DD is right Jull. No one here would think you were crazy for loving your pets so deeply. That's why WE'RE here!

You have very beautiful pups and they look so happy, healthy and that's all that matters.

Your post about Bestia coming into your life after your brother's passing is very touching Jull. An angel must have been watching out for you.

Rest in Peace Bailey: 12/10/95-1/9/09 (Golden Retriever)
Rest in Peace Kitty: 7/1/2000 - 10/7/2013
Rest in Peace Gryphon (sounds like Griffin): 10/15/2004 - 11/18/2017 (English Springer Spaniel)
Bella: 3/09/2005 LHD Cat adopted by/from Child
Mollie: 6/2/2009 (English Setter)
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
They are so cute and I don't think anybody on this board would think you were crazy for loving them so deeply. We've all shed tears over our pets and threads from other owners.

I am one of the lucky ones in that my boss has allowed me to bring my dogs to work. I used to have Shadow at work and now I have Halo instead. Halo always goes to Rona with us, they give her cookies. They have to or she sits and the cash register and won't leave!
I guess people that think we are crazy, its because they've never had a pet You have an awesome boss! would you be taking Lupa and Nikki too that would make for very little actual work I would think...

Old March 14th, 2013, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee-O-Gee View Post
Your post about Bestia coming into your life after your brother's passing is very touching Jull. An angel must have been watching out for you.
Thanks, I think so too. My dad who has also passed away, would have Love this little monster so much, he like me was crazy about animals. Bestia was just what my life needed at that time, and some days he is a very good big brother, and guero is so patient with him now.