Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Cat health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:26 AM

Took my money & pushed me out the door

Last Sunday I think it was the 1/29/2012,It was like any other morning sitting out side with my 3 cats,when all of sudden Fayray was walk over in to the patio and stop in her tracks & took 2 more steps forward * then took two steps backwards then went under the chair and growled so I went over and she seemed to be in pain,so I picked her up & took her in to the house.seeing how it was Sunday & all the Vets are closed,cant afford emergentice Vet I waited till Monday morning & called the Vet they got me in at 8:30am so we're @ the vets I told vet her semtems limping on the hind leg,not beable to walk or in pain when she walks.so the vet is checking for hip bone out of the socket she said, she felt a little swollen.So the vet says i'd like to take an x-ray,so she takes an x-ray on the left hind leg & it was normale, so then she take one of her pelvic and says theres some buiseing on her spinale cord, I'm like (what) so she points out these dark spots on the x-ray and says she'll be fine & has the vet tec give he a shot for pain,Well the stupid tec go's to giver her the injection and half of the medcation go's all over my cats fur,so the vet tec go out & tells the vet what she done & there looking at me saying she<as in my cat> only got half the dose,if that.and I said you dont know how much she got and you want to inject her with more,I said no way. so they charge me full cost for the shot. well here it is 4 days later and my cat has got'in worse she is now hideing under the table in my room & still not able to stand or walk.what do i do?