Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Cat health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time!

Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Question Cat-Vomit-Drooling-Dizzy-Disoriented-Seizures?

I need a diagnosis on my cat. Out of the blue he threw up brownish-orange (like cat food), solid vomit. Then he was very unstable on his feet and needed to lie down. I then noticed he was drooling (which he's never done before). He also seemed very disoriented and would not even make eye contact with my fiance or myself (which is very uncommon) and noticed his breathing was labored. We do not believe he got into anything he should not have and his dies has been steady and healthy since we've had him. We were told it could be a possible seizure... Any ideas? He finally calmed down and right now is napping. We decided to give him a night and then see how he was in the morning before taking him to a vet (not to mention that a vet bill is out of our price range right now). Thank you for your support.

Last edited by Blackbear; April 12th, 2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: No solicitation; fundraising must be okay'd by Admins
Old April 12th, 2010, 04:25 PM

'Welcome to Pets.ca

Unfortunately our members are not vets and unable to address potentially serious health issues like this one. Time is critical - please contact a vet immediately. Good luck, we'll watch for an update on your pet's condition. In keeping with site policy, this thread will now be closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
breathing, disoriented, dizzy, drooling, vomit