Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old July 7th, 2006, 11:09 AM

Husky and Ferret Pictures

I have TONS of pictures of my dogs and Ferrets. (The rat does not get as many pictures as I dont want to scare him. He is skiddish so I dont have any good ones up of him.)

But the dogs have tons. Infact they LOVE the camrea. Shalun my oldest husky is such a camrea hog. He thinks he is the greatest thing ever. The white Ferret also has this. His name is Marten and he knows when the red light comes on the camrea that he is to stop what he is doing and look cute. But since I probbly have over 1000 of each pet of mine I will just post a few of my favourities.

This is my Oldest pet, my oldest Husky, Shalun. He is 8 and a half. He likes to sit on the double room Dog house cause his younger fatter brother cant get him.

This is Shalun once again when he was maybe about 4 years old with his girlfriend Tundra.

This is Shalun's younger step brother Shenuk. He is part Malamute. He is 7 and a half.

And Laying down in the heat, dont ask why. I gave up after the 100th time of moving him into the shade.

Now for the Ferrets

This is Marten. He is the one who loves the camrea. He should be in movies he really has an actor personality. And if he does not make his entrence properly he will run back and do it again till you talk about how cute he is. LOL. This is him relaxing in my lap last summer. He has allergies so he is not a fan of the grass.

And this is Martens younger step brother Danny. Who is too young to care about the camrea so I NEVER get a good picture like this. But this day Marten and Danny were both laying down quietly on some old clothes I had out for them so I just had to get this picture of him.

And to end off. This is Shenuk yesterday takeing some time out side with his brother after just getting home from surgery and a two night stay at the vet.

Anyway that is my pictures for now. If you REALLY want to see more I have an account on Deviant Art where I post my artwork as well as pictures of my dogs. Your welcome to visit. http://timitu.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Timitu; July 7th, 2006 at 11:12 AM.
Old July 7th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Adopted by Dani

All your pets are beautiful .
My son is dying for a ferret
Old July 7th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Senior Contributor

I've never know any huskies, or malamutes. Probably not many of them in Calif's hot climate. I love Shenuk's face! So expressive! They're all beautiful!
Old July 7th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Senior Contributor

WOW,Timutu your dogs are beautiful and the little ferrets adorable.
I checked your site for more pics and some of your art-work,you are very talented and I love your dogs.
I hope Shenuk will recover quickly from his surgery
Old July 7th, 2006, 06:31 PM
-

They all are beautiful,but Shenuk has such a cute face,wow!