Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old August 16th, 2013, 01:42 PM

Got a new pup

well as of yesterday I do believe that i got a new pup. She is about 9 months and is a purebred pitbull(or so was told).
she not really that new to me as one of my brothers got her at 7-8weeks old. i watched her off and on for about 3 months and then my brother gave her to my other brother so he had her and he had her the rest of her short life.Reason for me getting her, is because my brother and his gf came to live with me n brought the dog with them on sunday. The other day his girlfriend was hit by a truck and killed. When she was cross the highway to get to her dads place. my mom and brother and his gf family aren't doing so good. I don't like a lot of change unless i make the change happen. So i don't really want to think about it at all.

ok back to happy note, I got a new dog until my brother wants her back. Her name is Karma and i will post some pictures in a little while of her. she only about 50 lbs or so . she doing great with the cats, and following Nyx around like usual.
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:27 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

My condolences to your family, your brother and especially to his girlfriend's famiily! Oh my gosh, what a terrible thing to happen!!

Karma is very lucky to have a place to come! So nice of you to be there for your brother and Karma!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Senior Contributor

My condolences to you and your brother and the family of the g/f. How tragic this is. is the puppy confused about being moved around a lot?
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM

nope she doing great. i think it would have been harder had she not been here most of her life. she does miss having the land to just roam.. but she just overly happy to have Nyx to play daily. sadly she doesnt get to many off leash walks as she in heat. so only take her to places i know other dogs wont be and if she walked its on leash.

thankx guys. we are all dealing in our own way.