Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old July 14th, 2007, 09:30 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Hazel Run Brier--sometimes Kong is enough...

Name:  Carrying the Kong 7-6-07.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  95.2 KB

Name:  Brier in the grass with Kong 7-6-07.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  98.1 KB

Name:  Brier stretched out in the grass with Kong 7-6-07.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  97.4 KB

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:34 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

...sometimes a boy needs something with a little more meat on it!

Name:  Partaking of Lil Belle 7-5-07.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  96.5 KB

That's Ridge in the back barking "Hey, Brier, that's my job!"

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Half Way To Crazy

He is sooooo sweet
I think Bree would love to play with him
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:45 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I think he'd love to play with Bree, too--our guys are just a little bit too old to really cut loose like he wants them to So when Frenchy rents the van to come down and kidnap the Pack, make sure it's big enough for Bree to come along!

Old July 14th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Half Way To Crazy

I will
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:51 PM

Brier's eyes look a little spooky in the last one! My doggies don't play with the Kong.:sad: I'll try to toss it around some more. Did you have to put anything in it to get them going on it at first?
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Doggie Wench

I love it, I love it, I love it....I can never get enough pics of your pack HRP.
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:58 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker View Post
Brier's eyes look a little spooky in the last one! My doggies don't play with the Kong.:sad: I'll try to toss it around some more. Did you have to put anything in it to get them going on it at first?
Yeah, Brier looks a bit maniacal, doesn't he? And Ridge's expression is pretty funny, too! It was the goofy expressions that caught my eye in the first place.

Nope, no stuffing in the Kongs...just some of them really like to chase them (Cole, Ember, Lil Belle, Cass, Brier, sometimes Macie); some love to steal them from others (Ember and Lil Belle); Cass loves to retrieve, so she chases and brings it back, a real plus if you have hazel's ol' knees ; some just like to carry it around in their mouths (Macie and Brier); and Ridge just doesn't have any interest at all (but she doesn't have much interest in anything but Squirrels and other Delectable Varmints)

Old July 14th, 2007, 10:00 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
I love it, I love it, I love it....I can never get enough pics of your pack HRP.
Thanks, LP! Just one more example of how a perfectly peaceful afternoon can degrade into cannibalism in the blink of an eye around here!

Did you just get back from Gwen's?

Old July 14th, 2007, 10:12 PM
-

...sometimes a boy needs something with a little more meat on it!

did you see his eyes on that pic ? LOVE THEM ALL !
Old July 14th, 2007, 10:30 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

We were out this afternoon putting chicken wire down along the south side of the yard (each new dog we get finds a new place to dig along the fence! Evidently, Brier is a "south" paw since he's decided the south side of the yard is the best for digging... )... Anyway, I wish I'd been able to handle the heavy camera while we were working, cuz the Pack was having a ball pickin' on Lil Belle! She provokes the others to play and then runs for mummy and daddy to protect her...he he he They were a'rollin' in the dust and chasin' across the grass and just havin' a fine old time! Then Macie decided to explore the garden...trampling as she went. And, of course, there were holes to be dug elsewhere.

It was a very busy afternoon and hazel didn't have a camera the whole time!

Oh, well...she's had 7 rolls of film developed this month already, with two in the shop now and another one waiting to go in on Monday... It's been an expensive month! Probably for the best that the camera was inside--woulda meant at least another two rolls ready to go for Monday! and hazel can't afford it

Old July 14th, 2007, 10:47 PM

Hazel you need a digital camera, no film & much lighter Then we can see more pics of the pack

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old July 14th, 2007, 11:00 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Hazel you need a digital camera, no film & much lighter Then we can see more pics of the pack
I'm tryin' to save up for one but between the vet bills and the processing costs, I went backwards this week!

Old July 14th, 2007, 11:21 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
I'm tryin' to save up for one but between the vet bills and the processing costs, I went backwards this week!
I got one for $60 , I know , I can't take action pics , or evening pics , but it does the job
Old July 14th, 2007, 11:24 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
I got one for $60 , I know , I can't take action pics , or evening pics , but it does the job
I definitely need one that can handle 'action'!

Old July 15th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Senior Contributor

Oh, looks like the kong is much loved! Way too cute!!!
Old July 15th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Live well, laugh often

Great pics . I'm soooo glad you adopted Brier so we can get so many more pics .
Old July 15th, 2007, 11:15 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

Yeah, Smiley, the Kongs in our house get a real workout! I'm not sure if the Kongs appreciate all the lovin', though!

We're happy he came, too, Teri, though our savings has taken a hit

He's worth it, though

I actually have a few more pics to post...was gonna do it this morning, but once again my connection is flighty and I'll have to try again later! Ah, well...just builds the "anticipation", eh? he he Or gives you more time to run away screaming "Arggghhhhhh! No more pictures, hazel! No more!!!

Old July 15th, 2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Ah, well...just builds the "anticipation", eh? he he Or gives you more time to run away screaming "Arggghhhhhh! No more pictures, hazel! No more!!![/SIZE]
Definate yes to the first part, I don't think there is anyone here who is screaming the 2nd part. Everyone wants all of your dogs! So the more pics the better! Love the Web site btw!!

I love the Dangerous Butterfly Point it's so cute

Old July 15th, 2007, 04:49 PM
-

Quote:
I actually have a few more pics to post...was gonna do it this morning, but once again my connection is flighty and I'll have to try again later!
AHEM ! cough cough, it's 6 pm already
Old July 15th, 2007, 04:53 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

It's only 5 here...but I'll try again. Won't be very exciting, though--just nap pictures

Cross your fingers, though--still got slow lines and a balky modem

Old July 15th, 2007, 04:56 PM
-

You're in for a surprise , I love Setter's napping pics
Old July 15th, 2007, 04:58 PM

I love all pics of your pack

Old July 15th, 2007, 05:12 PM

Hazel have you got any baby pack puppy pics???? would love to see those too!!!

Old July 15th, 2007, 05:36 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Hazel have you got any baby pack puppy pics???? would love to see those too!!!
Hmmm...yes....I have a few of some of them... Macie, no--she came to us at 18 months--was rescued at about 12 months, so I have some pictures of her as young as a year...closest I can do for her. Brier was 9 months first time we saw him, so all the pics you see of him are as 'puppy pic' as we'll ever get. But yes, I can dig out the puppy pics... Setter puppies are really cool little critters!

Old July 16th, 2007, 12:58 AM
-

Hee hee......Brier is just so full of energy and too cute with his kong.
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Senior Contributor

I love those pics Hazel!!! I can never get enough Setter pics
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:50 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I can't get enough setter pics, either. Unfortunately, I deleted my temp internet files today in an attempt to get my machine to run a little faster--now I can't see any of my photo thread pics at all!

At least the machine seems a little better than it did before