Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 11th, 2009, 02:36 AM
-

Oh thank goodness....I'm so relieved to hear that Mr. Cosell is not trying to reincarnate himself into one of Hazel's personalities otherwise madame rainbow would have had to channel in Don Cherry.
Old January 11th, 2009, 10:40 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Psssstttt...rainbow....who's Don Cherry?

hazel doesn't get out much...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 11th, 2009, 02:51 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post

Psssstttt...rainbow....who's Don Cherry?

hazel doesn't get out much...

If you don't watch hockey games then you won't know him. He is the very outspoken commentator on Coaches Corner who wears very flambuoyant clothing.
Old January 11th, 2009, 02:59 PM
-

Here's some pics in case you've seen him on the news as he is quite well known ...
Attached Images

Old January 11th, 2009, 03:00 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

How flambuoyant? That's so not us so I'm glad madame rainbow would have to be the one that channels him.

I don't recall ever seeing a hockey game on TV other than at the Olympics. Our local stations don't seem to carry them.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 11th, 2009, 03:01 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I like his little buddy! Ooooo...a rainbow plaid on the right, there!

Old January 11th, 2009, 03:14 PM
-

Quote:
I like his little buddy! Ooooo...a rainbow plaid on the right, there!

I shouldn't have any problems trying to channel him in then.

His little buddy is named Blue and she is often seen with him and is just as well known. They even have their own pet insurance company.

http://www.cherryblue.ca/
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Senior Contributor

rainbow,was Cherry not the coach for Boston Bruins at one time,but that could be before you were born
Personally I do not really like him,he's a bigot and a loudmouth,but he does love his dog,even was helping to stop BSL,so he must have good qualities.
Also,he really loved his wife Rose
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Senior Contributor

Me thinks I took a wrong turn somewhere... weren't we talking about HRP Olympics

(I just couldn't resist )
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:39 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
Me thinks I took a wrong turn somewhere... weren't we talking about HRP Olympics

(I just couldn't resist )
Yes but how cool would it be if we could get Don Cherry to comment on the next HRP Olympics ?
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:57 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Yes but how cool would it be if we could get Don Cherry to comment on the next HRP Olympics ?
Works for me! But only if he brings Blue.

Old January 11th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Quote:

I bet if we get that network coverage we were looking for he'd be there! or maybe we get Cherries first and that'll guarantee us network time

and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:15 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
or maybe we get Cherries first and that'll guarantee us network time

And Hazel could write her book (finally) and have infomercials in between competitions to sell them !

we could call it "the setters network" !
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:15 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Think either the networks or this Cherry guy will want to come out to the boonies of WI?

Old January 11th, 2009, 06:31 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
rainbow,was Cherry not the coach for Boston Bruins at one time,but that could be before you were born
Personally I do not really like him,he's a bigot and a loudmouth,but he does love his dog,even was helping to stop BSL,so he must have good qualities.
Also,he really loved his wife Rose
LOL, Chico....you keep forgetting that I'm almost as old as you .......I will be 61 this March.

Yes, he used to coach the Bruins and before that was a hockey player (I think he even played for the Bruins). He has also coached Team Canada and another hockey team but didn't last long there.

I think his TV appearances on Coaches Corner are all show and actually alot of the comments he makes are true. He is probably a really nice guy ....he must be since Rose and Blue were the most important part of his life.
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:36 PM
-

Here's everything you wanted to know about Don Cherry ......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Cherry_(ice_hockey)
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:39 PM
-

Btw, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread, Hazel, so will put it back on track by saying I still am looking forward to the adventures of Cerberus and Sally going to the Olympics.
Old January 11th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Jag and Gingers dad

Quote:
I heard a few years back Blue went to the rainbow bridge and with the bsl laws he wasn't able to get another.i don't know if thats true or not.maybe some else will know for sure.
Old January 18th, 2009, 10:37 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
I still am looking forward to the adventures of Cerberus and Sally going to the Olympics.
angeldogs, I've put the foster Olympics in the continuing adventures of the "New Foster at Hazel Run..." thread here. Starts at post 278.

And rainbow, when the men-in-white-coats come lookin' for me, I'm going to point them here so they see it wasn't entirely all my ness this time. I would have remained perfectly sane () if you hadn't made the suggestion...

Old January 18th, 2009, 01:23 PM
-

Quote:

And rainbow, when the men-in-white-coats come lookin' for me, I'm going to point them here so they see it wasn't entirely all my ness this time. I would have remained perfectly sane () if you hadn't made the suggestion...

Ummmmm.....somehow I don't quite believe that.

But I'm sure glad I asked for a "Cerberus & Sally at the Olympics" story cuz it was one of your best.

We absolutely have to find a way to get your story telling talent noticed.

Tags
hazel run pack