Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog food forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 9th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Albert's mommy

Stacer;

Yes I'm in Chicago. I am very lucky to be surrounded by Pet Supplies Plus, the best place imo to get all the good brands. I don't think Orijen is available here. But they can find the full line of Wellness, Innova, Solid Gold, Merricks as well as a popular local brand called Evangers. They are the only place around here that carries Canidae too. Although I know that's been all reformulated recently..and I'm not well versed on the ups and downs...at one point I had much success with it.

They don't have tons of locations. But you can search on their site www.petsuppliesplus.com to find one, hopefully near them.

I happen to be near like 5 of them! I also find that they have a great selection of other products, accessories, and I always feel their prices are really competitive. I can buy treats in bulk too, which is nice. Even bird seed is available in bulk.

Anyway, If you want to PM me with their town maybe I can find some other places too. I know that if the place is close enough, it gives you a better chance of switching them over!!

With me living in a city that is super dog friendly..there are tons of doggie 'health' stores opening up..where I can find raw, real meat treats, supplements, Abady canned food (which is excellent may I add...just not readily available) etc. It does help when I'm 'converting' someone to say 'look, it's just 5 miles away...you can take your dog in..they have really nice stuff!'

If there's anything else I can do to help with local stuff..please let me know!!

Maybe I can stalk them and leave little bags of Wellness on their doorstep!