Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum > Tech talk

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:10 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Hi hazel!!! How goes it? I haven't forgotten your seeds mf. Just adding a few.
Should be in the mail soon.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:10 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

so the bears typed, and typed and typed...then aslan bear went into the tjt and dragged,,( you got it) Equla bear into the thread to help out... Even Winston bear came in for abit... As the pages grew and the bears got tired, everyone left poor aslan alone except Equla bear...

The 14+ bear came in to help but started giving poor Equla bear wrong information..
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:11 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Ummm, why is it so many people want to know my mailing address lately?
just pm me the friggen address woman...
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Oh, yeah....I remember now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Madame hazel bear is abit and keeps trying to read her broken crystal ball, but that's another story... soooo the bears all go to the same place to play.
abit ?!? Hrumph.... We might just have to sic TDFO on you

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
The 14+ bear came in to help but started giving poor Equla bear wrong information..
Tehehehe.... that would be twice in this thread!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Quote:
so the bears typed, and typed and typed...then aslan bear went into the tjt and dragged,,( you got it) Equla bear into the thread to help out... Even Winston bear came in for abit... As the pages grew and the bears got tired, everyone left poor aslan alone except Equla bear...

LMAO! It's ok, I'm easily foncused.

The Maine Coon Mafia (litter mates)
Casey - Male Maine Coon, 3 years
Mak - Male Maine Coon, 3 years

The abandoned newcomer: Linus - Male Tabby, 1 year
Minnie - Female Tortie, RIP 9/3/93-8/18/09 (In Heaven, but never far from our hearts)

The Pooches... Best friends for life.
Miko - Male Chi/Terrier mix, 2 years
Mansa - Male Pit Bull, 1 year
150% PRO S/N

But we hit page ten!!!

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:12 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Excellent! I'll watch for them.

that I have better luck this spring!

Looks like you made your 10 pages, aslan! Now you can go to bed feeling accomplished.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:13 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
just pm me the friggen address woman...
Sooooooooo rude!!

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:13 PM
-

soooooo after 14+ bear confused poor Equla and hazel bear came in to save the day, even after threatening poor aslan bear with the wrath of TDFO they little bears succeeded and got the thread to page 10,,,Love you Chris....

The End.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:14 PM
-

Quote:
Sooooooooo rude!!
but i love you too,,,

ummm hazel i need yours too, and you can both blame grace for the inconvenience.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:15 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Excellent! I'll watch for them.

that I have better luck this spring!

Looks like you made your 10 pages, aslan! Now you can go to bed feeling accomplished.
You're welcome. I've been procrastinating. So busy with one sick kitty after another and poor Brownie...... I have your envelope addressed and everything. Just need to type info and get seeds mailed. But I am working straight thru until Monday so probably after that.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:15 PM
-

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;856983
Looks like you made your 10 pages, aslan! Now you can go to bed feeling accomplished. [/QUOTE]

but i just ate a whole chocolate bar...
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:16 PM
-

great technical thread for chris and i screw up a quote, good ending.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:17 PM
150% PRO S/N

Talk about cutting a story short!! That's ok. I have to get to bed. Up at six tomorrow for work. More training....... ffffuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:17 PM

:c lap:

(audience was inflated a bit...)

Minnie - Female Tortie, RIP 9/3/93-8/18/09 (In Heaven, but never far from our hearts)

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
-

14+ the little bear stories aren't tjt oriented just who happens to be around at the time. just the tjt ones were abit racier.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:19 PM
-

yes i too must go to bed, i'll be up at 5 ciao for now ladies...
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:20 PM
150% PRO S/N

Yeah well, that's why I stay out of tjt. At my age I can't handle racy any more. It's all I can do to handle........ oh never mind. This is a G rated thread.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:22 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

(Not that we're sticking ON topic, mind you ) Is Brownie any better, 14+?

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:33 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
yes i too must go to bed, i'll be up at 5 ciao for now ladies...
Night aslan. It's been fun.

Quote:
(Not that we're sticking ON topic, mind you ) Is Brownie any better, 14+?
thanks for asking hazel. I have him in the house. He was actually playing with my lace on my boot today. I put him on Livertone. It was recommended by the woman at the health food store. She said she told another woman about it and she used it for her cat that the vet wanted to put down too. That was two years ago. Cat's still going strong. I am hoping that will be Brownie too.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:35 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Oh, me, too!!!!! Good to hear that he's trying to play!

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:44 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Oh, me, too!!!!! Good to hear that he's trying to play!
Thanks hazel. It's been fun with probably a good half of the catty cats being sick with UTI's. Giving them meds and trying to make sure Brownie was eating enough..... not a nice week. Now I am down to only one kitty who is still a little scratchy. I can tell cause his meow is off. And with Brownie in the house I can keep a closer eye of him. Of course it's been fun with the other five in here. The first day they wouldn't even come downstairs! Now they are getting much better. TT is funny with his hisses. Brownie is twice his size. Don't know who he thinks he is fooling.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:58 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Yeah, the littlest ones always seem to have the most chutzpah!

I'm glad things are getting a little more 'normal' for you.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:02 PM
150% PRO S/N

Thanks mf! What's normal? Around here it's never that way. I'm sure it's like that at your home too with the doggers. I'm just hoping they manage to stay healthy for the winter.
Gotta hit the hay. Up at six tomorrow again.
If you guys keep this up this thread will rival the tjt!
Night hazel.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:06 PM

Night 14+!

Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:07 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Nite, 14+! Sleep sweet!

Old December 4th, 2009, 01:18 AM
-

WOOOO HOOOO ...you guys made page 10
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:18 AM
-

What did I miss?
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:20 AM
-

Quote:
you guys are spreading your seeds around???