Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old June 4th, 2010, 03:59 AM

Smile Download and Burn Pet GuideVideos on YouTube

I bought a pet dog for my parents two days ago. You know, they are getting old and have to have someone company instead of their busy son far behind. They never did such a thing, so I plan to download some pet feeding guide videos on youtube and send video burned DVD to them.

So I am looking for a decent video converting or burning software. It does not need a lot of features. But I would like it to have the "downloading Youtube options", so I can download Youtube videos to directly be converted or burned to DVD without another downloader. I would also like it to have a simple intro option, just making simple intros with text.

And the last thing, this is really important so listen up: It must not require my computer to have sound. I messed something up, so the sound is not working. This is causing my Windows MovieMaker not to work - since it requires some stuff. I know that I should fix this, but I will be getting a new laptop in a few months. So this is only temporary.
Old June 4th, 2010, 07:42 AM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

hey Victorie,,the best program for converting video files to dvd is Convertxtodvd and the best part is you can download it free. If you need a download program to download video torrents use Bitcomet..Hope this helps and great idea for the folks.
Old June 7th, 2010, 12:41 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
hey Victorie,,the best program for converting video files to dvd is Convertxtodvd and the best part is you can download it free. If you need a download program to download video torrents use Bitcomet..Hope this helps and great idea for the folks.
Thank you very much, aslan, i will google the software you mentioned above, thanks again, nice day~
Old June 9th, 2010, 12:21 AM

I have downloaded the convert X to DVD and Bitcomet to use them. all of them work well. But i am a little curious if any program integrating the two functions both downloading videos and converting to DVD folder to burn into DVD? Anyway, thanks so much, have a nice day~
Old June 13th, 2010, 04:23 AM

Well, thank you for your all of your replies. I googled my problem at random, got another solution for this issues, a program called winx HD video converter deluxe helps me , till now, downloading the video from website and converting videos to DVD both are OK.