Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Neo+cats

Hi everyone

I posted on one thread last night but can't find it again now

Anyway, to repeat a bit of what I said yesterday - Sheba (formerly known as Bella) has gone to doggie heaven about a year ago, Dani is relocated from Montreal to Hawkesbury and living with a Bouvier des Flandres lady-dog; Misti and Spoutnik are both relocated also but I've not heard where they went. Lewis and me? History.

So personally I've also relocated, out of Montreal and even QC. Joe and I have 4 cichlids + a striped catfish; and 2 rare budgies - one solid white and one solid yellow with only the cheek-feather showing brighter white on Snowball and white on Tweety. They're not finger tame, which is hard to do with two together anyway, but they have the largest cage we could find and loads of toys we have to remove some and put some others in from time to time, if we put them all in the birds would have to move out LOL

The fish are "naughty" especially "Cookie Monster"! "Billy" is calm and just swims around, "Big Bird" (don't ask! lol, he's yellow) stays in a cave with the striped cat-fish ("Sgt. Stripes") and the little blue guy is ok too; but the big blue, "Cookie Monster"? Keeps moving the sand and gravel from under a big rock/cavern thing we put on the side of the tank with a bubbler behind it, to the point he's made a tunnel all the way out to the back of it!

We don't mind that, except that he's putting all excavated material up front so we can't see anymore! There must be a good 2-2 1/2 inches of displaced gravel/sand piled up by the glass!

Joe would like to get a Neapolitan Mastiff one of these days, once we decide where we want to buy a house and make sure we have a large yard for it (him I should say, "Zeus" already named too!) and I'd love to get a Burmese or Siamese cat to counter-balance that big dog!

For now though, in a rented apartment, the present zoological presence is fine; and they leave us enough freedom to go on the occasional weekend trip when and if we want to and can work it into our schedules (work weekends at times too).

So if anyone remembers Sheba, Dani, Misti, Spoutnik and me ... Hi again guys!
Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:45 PM
Neo+cats

Hazelrunpack ...

Got your PM but can't find how to reply to it :S the answer is yes
Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:46 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Ooops....ya, I forgot you don't have PM privilege yet! Do you want it back?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:48 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Oh, and welcome back, btw! When do we get pics of the budgies? Soon, I hope?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:50 PM
Neo+cats

Lol, yeah I wouldn't mind and thanks.

Will have to get new pics of the budgies, and the pile of rubble in the fish tank (including the elusive, camera-shy fish).

Where's the TJT gone? I looked for it ...
Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
Neo+cats

See you've made mod status, congrats!
Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:55 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Check your visitor messages...there will be one there shortly.

Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
Neo+cats

The old account is gone, that e-mail doesn't work anymore as the server is canceled. It's ok, I'll just wait like all newbies

Gotta go get supper for Joe - he's working late tonight - so I'll catch you tomorrow if I get a chance.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:06 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Okay. I'll have Marko get your PMs up and running.