Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old December 16th, 2008, 09:33 PM

Hallo there :D

Alas, hello. I've been watching this place for a while, and am now ready to begin integrating myself into the forum.
I live near the Montreal area of Quebec, and I'll be turning 16 this sunday. That date will also be the two month mark of kitten ownership.
My cousin and my aunts were sitting outside on October 14 at night, and they saw a mother cat and four kittens. Two got separated from their mother, and cried in the street, under a car, moved to a bush to cry...My aunts/cousin waited a half hour to see if the mother came back and she didn't, so they took them in. At this point they were about 4-5 weeks old, a little blue and white boy and a blue tortie and white girl.
They already had a cat, so they took care of the kittens for a bit while trying to find homes. The boy found a home, and I had fallen in love with the girl- my mom didn't really want a cat, but she said "whatever your father says'. So I promptly emailed my dad with photos (he was in Europe) and even though he is slightly allergic and always told my mom that if she wanted him out of the house to get a cat or dog, he said yes.
So she came home with us on October 21st.
We all love her to bits. Her name is Chloe, and according to me she's turning 14 weeks old tomorrow. XD

This is her and her brother when they were first found:

and this is her at about 8 weeks:

I have many more photos but I didn't upload the recent ones.

Anywho,I hope to have fun here.
(ps: I like feline nutrition. best subject ever)

Last edited by Sujaki; December 18th, 2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: to make pictures show
Old December 16th, 2008, 11:17 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Welcome Sajuki. We have a few other young ladies here too. Thanks for taking this little kitty. Dad can take some antihistamines to control allergies.
Great you are interested in food nutrition.
Pics didn't show for me. I will check again tomorrow. Thanks for sharing without having to be "bugged" for them.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old December 17th, 2008, 11:08 AM
-

Welcome to pets.ca ! And, thank you for taking the wee wiggins off the street ~ I can't see their pix (but that may be my PC ~ aka Ol' Bess). I'm sure they are adorable. Lots of folks here are VERY knowledgeable about feline nutrition so you've come to the right place.
Old December 17th, 2008, 11:28 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Hi, Sujaki.

Pics don't show for me, either :sad: Guess that just means we'll have to bug you till you try again.

Welcome to the board!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old December 17th, 2008, 08:32 PM

Hi and welcome from Zoe Melvin and I
Old December 17th, 2008, 08:36 PM

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the kitty! I can't see the pics neither, if you have any questions about how to post them we can help!
Old December 18th, 2008, 05:24 PM

Thanks for the welcoming! I've edited my post so pics are now viewable- I did something wrong there. xD

Chloe and I will be pleased for all your expertise, harrharr.
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi

Welcome to the forum!

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)