Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Thank you - Heros big and small

Old May 5th, 2009, 03:28 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Awww, thank you Onster!!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful card and the cute magnets!! I love them! As you can see in the first pic TT was impressed too! The cats are now on my fridge. I don't know what to say. It wasn't necessary but I love them! I love the message on the card. It had me in tears.
for the Instincts supplements!! I am really looking forward to using it for my furries. they appreciate you sending it and gooble all their raw!! Hope to try it out this weekend!
Again, THANK YOU! You are a sweetheart!!

TT checking out the card and magnets.
Name:  100_5150.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  57.5 KB
This is my wonderful package I got today!!
Name:  100_5153.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  63.0 KB
My magnets in use. The square one says "It's a cat's world. Adjust" Love it!
Name:  100_5154.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  33.1 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Senior Contributor

What a lovely gift. That was really nice Onster!
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Senior Contributor

You know,in my looooong life,I don't think I've ever"known"such a large group of wonderful people as we have here
Old May 5th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Half Way To Crazy

beautiful gift Onster.. you are such a sweetheart
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Senior Contributor

wow!!! they sent it sooo quickly!

I just sent the package yesterday and the lady told me 4 days

Totally almost missed this thread too!! But then my 'name' caught my eye. hahaha

awwww im glad you liked the magnets...i thought they were cute. Something for you to look at when youre 'adjusting' to the cats' world & fishing things out from under the fridge

I hope your furries like the raw! My vet uses this supplement for her cats and she says they like it

I tried very hard to keep my writing legible in the card..bunduk was chewing on the one end of the pen while I was writing with it

anyway, you are very very welcome - this was only a simple thank you for the wonderful gift you sent me

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Senior Contributor

Btw I have a confession. I signed the date wrong on the card - i put the 5th instead of the 4th- but then i thought i didnt wanna correct it & make it ugly (and bunduk was now eying the ribbon trying to chew it ) soooo i figured when you received it you wouldnt really be able to tell and left it.

Except you received it on the actual 5th! LOL whoops.

SO ya, that is my confession.

Old May 5th, 2009, 09:46 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
Btw I have a confession. I signed the date wrong on the card - i put the 5th instead of the 4th- but then i thought i didnt wanna correct it & make it ugly (and bunduk was now eying the ribbon trying to chew it ) soooo i figured when you received it you wouldnt really be able to tell and left it.

Except you received it on the actual 5th! LOL whoops.

SO ya, that is my confession.

I caught the date! Don't worry, I do that all the time. I had to ask what date it was yesterday so I could put the right date on bakery items at work. Normally when I do that area of the store I remember to look at the calendar before I go in. Yesterday I forgot. Remembered today though.
Bunduk and TT must be distantly related somehow. I put your card up on a shelf out of harms way. Of course TT thinks that if something is on a shelf it's much more intriguing. I had to take him down a few times. I'm surprised they haven't tried taking the magnets off the fridge yet.

I can't wait to try the supplement! I need to remember to get some liver and chicken to start them with. Although I am tempted to try beef. I made burgers for hubby and I for supper tonight and Mittens and Tinka were up on the counter munching away.

Thank you again! I am thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old May 5th, 2009, 10:23 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

That was so sweet, onster! And so nice of Bunduk to help with the package!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:19 AM
-

What a beautiful "thank you" gift.

""It's a cat's world. Adjust" .....I love it.
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Senior Contributor

14+ Im glad I confessed now since u caught it anyway Im notoriously bad at not knowing what the date is. Just so its all out in the open now..AG I messed up on the pkg I sent u too lol.

Magnets off the fridge Now that would require some acrobatics

Good luck with the raw hopefully the supplement tastes crazy good.

HRP
yes, 'help'...that's what bunduk was trying to do

Old May 6th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Senior Contributor

That was very sweet of you Onster. I love the magnets. LOL, It's a cats world, adjust. I think we can all understand that phrase.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Senior Contributor

I wonder if TT smelled Bunduk 14+? lol I shouldve sent a tuft of hair...God knows I have loads of them billowing through the house

Old May 7th, 2009, 09:08 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
I wonder if TT smelled Bunduk 14+? lol I shouldve sent a tuft of hair...God knows I have loads of them billowing through the house
Ummm yeah, like I don't have enough billows of hair floating around..... I need more! Although that particular shade of orange I don't have..

I am going to pick up my meat grinder tomorrow and the meat and liver. With this supplement it says no need to add bones so I don't have to worry about that yet.

As for taking magnets off the fridge... they've done it before! All of them but Dayle like to get on top of the fridge. It would be pretty easy from there to knock the magnets off. So far so good.