Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 7th, 2009, 05:07 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
That's our Champion Snuggler, Lady (in Waiting) Ridge on the left and Princess Lil Belle on the right.
Of course they're the champion snugglers they're too cute together !

I'm glad Brier for a piece of the gold
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:15 PM
-

ROTFLMAO

Since I was MIA since last Friday I've missed commenting on all the Day's Events and there are so many great pics to go along with the very entertaining story.

I really do love the Synchronized Snoozing pics best though and the last one of Cass with her head on the rocker is a winner for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
Wonderful!!! Disney, Pixar, move on over, Hazelrunpack wins the story of the year .

Omd, can you imagine a movie starring the pack . Never mind publishers, HRP, I think you ought to be sending some of this stuff to directors in Hollywood .

What an entertaining picture story!
I couldn't agree more.
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Master of the Drool!

LOL I nearly cried I was laughing so hard!! Awsome event Hazel and you tell it soo well. The boys might have to come down next year. LOL
AHHHH They are a year old already!!!!
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:38 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Aw, gee, for the kind comments.

I was trying to get pics of the peeing competition--we had a great Synchronized Peeing event today (we'll have a bare spot in the grass come spring, I'm sure) but it's so hard to get good pee shots...

Maybe next time

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Half Way To Crazy

love the Olympics!!

love the pictures of "Brier" and "Ms Macie

"You're disqualified from the competition."
that one was the right moment at the right time picture?? just perfect ..

I'm glad Brier is sharing the gold,
Old January 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Thanks, breeze. I'm looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow...no events, no crowds, no chaos.

Okay, so 2 out of 3 isn't too bad...and a little chaos never hurt anyone, did it?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 7th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Thanks, breeze. I'm looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow...no events, no crowds, no chaos.

Okay, so 2 out of 3 isn't too bad...and a little chaos never hurt anyone, did it?
little being the key word.. no it does hurt... other wise without a LITTLE chaos we would be wondering whats wrong..
Old January 7th, 2009, 09:34 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

That's true--if they're too quiet, it means I have to invest in another 500 ct bottle of doxycycline!

What am I laughing for?! We just ordered one...

Old January 7th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
That's true--if they're too quiet, it means I have to invest in another 500 ct bottle of doxycycline!

:sad:
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
"You're disqualified from the competition."
Love It!

The last pic is a great one of Ember

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I thought you might like Ember's shots, growler

Old January 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:

Multiple dogs + Quiet = TROUBLE ... unless amidst a synchronized snooozing event Such has been our experience anyways (it's amazing how quiet mass destruction can be, yet chaos is soooooooooo noisy, really, what is the difference )

Hazel, your stories have brought me gales of laughter once again .

I just can't wait to bring the Cuz army to Hazel Run someday... the army has almost recruited enough members to take on the pack although personally I think they are going to need alot more reinforcements, they're up against Olympians after all

Now, I think you need to start looking at broadcasting rights to pack events, once the media catches on you're gonna be flooded with appearance requests, etc. Here's your chance to get that pack bus you've always dreamed of... get a snazzy deal with one of the networks (someone who's channels pets.ca members can all get, of course)
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:53 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

It'll have to be NBC, ABC or CBS, then cuz those are the only three channels hazel can get!

Alas, by the time the media catches on, hazel will be about 100 and no longer able to drive a bus

Old January 7th, 2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I thought you might like Ember's shots, growler
I did especially since we don't see the handsome King nearly enough

Old January 7th, 2009, 10:58 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

*sound of madame hazel scuffing her toe in the dirt* I know, I know...maybe later...

Not till after I get the newsletter out, though. It's almost a month overdue!

Old January 7th, 2009, 10:59 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Oh...and did you notice how much better his eyelid is looking these days?

Old January 7th, 2009, 11:05 PM

Yes but we'll need some nice close-ups & face shots to be sure it's healing properly & fading

Old January 7th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
It'll have to be NBC, ABC or CBS, then cuz those are the only three channels hazel can get!

No problem, they gotta be the ones with the big bucks, they can, after all, afford to "give" their broadcasts away (not like all those greedy cable stations )

Alas, by the time the media catches on, hazel will be about 100 and no longer able to drive a bus
I'm sure they will provide a chauffeur as well, can't have the caregiver to the stars driving the bus... you'll need to be available to tend to the packs "needs", cookies, pedicures, tummy rubs, slobber wrangling...

OMG with the winter games, summer games, Christmas special, Easter special, Thanksgiving special, Halloween special, special for special guests, Trip to the vet specials.... you might as well have a weekly show, or maybe a daily show
Old January 7th, 2009, 11:09 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Yes but we'll need some nice close-ups & face shots to be sure it's healing properly & fading
madame hazel is making a note...

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
OMG with the winter games, summer games, Christmas special, Easter special, Thanksgiving special, Halloween special, special for special guests, Trip to the vet specials.... you might as well have a weekly show, or maybe a daily show
You crack me up!

The 'Trip to the Vet' specials alone will already require a weekly show! So I think we'll have to run it like a soap opera and make it a 5-day-a-week production!

Old January 7th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
The 'Trip to the Vet' specials alone will already require a weekly show! So I think we'll have to run it like a soap opera and make it a 5-day-a-week production!
A SOAP OPERA would be brilliant (I was thinking along those lines but when I came up with the term "soap opera" in my head it seemed all wrong - Soap opera to describe a TV series, couldn't be, I must be mixed up I thought guess not Gonna have to go look up the origin of the term soap opera now )

How oh how to I always manage to get so
Old January 7th, 2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
madame hazel is making a note...
Isn't she the one with the faulty memory?

Old January 7th, 2009, 11:29 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
How oh how to I always manage to get so
hazel's influence If erykah hadn't invented the TJT right after hazel joined the board, hazel would have had to invent one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Isn't she the one with the faulty memory?
Hence the note--it's a post-it note stuck to the top of her crystal ball where she can't miss it. Unless, of course, she has to send the crystal ball back into the shop for repairs and forgets to take the note off.

Old January 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
hazel's influence If erykah hadn't invented the TJT right after hazel joined the board, hazel would have had to invent one!
Oh My there was no TJT when I joined... and I wasn't banned
and i've been here longer than you Hazel... unbelievable. I'm obviously not nearly so dedicated as you HRP .. insert bowing to you smiley here

Darn again
Old January 8th, 2009, 12:23 AM
-

You guys are cracking me up here.

And, if you're going to do the Olympics, don't forget they're in Whistler/Vanocuver in 2010, so you must make a stop here first.
Old January 8th, 2009, 03:55 AM
Live well, laugh often

OMG, I snuck on earlier when I was at a clients and peeked in at this thread. I totally burst out laughing at the Macie/Brier disqualification exchange . Awesome pics and story telling Hazel, they totally brightened my day (even if client thought I was a bit loony laughing at the accounting work ).
Old January 8th, 2009, 11:20 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
And, if you're going to do the Olympics, don't forget they're in Whistler/Vanocuver in 2010, so you must make a stop here first.
Oooo...must make another note! A year to train!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriM View Post
OMG, I snuck on earlier when I was at a clients and peeked in at this thread. I totally burst out laughing at the Macie/Brier disqualification exchange . Awesome pics and story telling Hazel, they totally brightened my day (even if client thought I was a bit loony laughing at the accounting work ).
The Pack loves accounting. Given the chance, they'd shred the books any day of the week.

So how did you explain it to the client? You could give them a heart attack, you know--breaking out giggling while looking at their books!

Old January 8th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Jag and Gingers dad

Loved the winter olympics.so whats next on the Hazel Run agenda.?
maybe some setter wrestling.

Great pics and story.always entertaining.
Old January 8th, 2009, 11:00 PM
-

Btw, how come Cerberus and Sally didn't get to watch the Olympics? :sad:
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:06 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldogs View Post
Loved the winter olympics.so whats next on the Hazel Run agenda.?
I was hoping for a vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Btw, how come Cerberus and Sally didn't get to watch the Olympics? :sad:
ummmm...would you believe they were watching from the mudroom window?

So I suppose this means my vacation is postponed again?

Old January 9th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Jag and Gingers dad

What vacation..the winter fun and olympics just got started.

You'll have to wait till March break now for the vacation.

Tags
hazel run pack