Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old July 16th, 2013, 10:13 PM

Talking the funny things our pets do....

Bestia has always loved sitting on people's laps, well over the last few months I have noticed that whenever he has a little gas come out, he will jump in panic and stare at me blaming me for it! it is the funniest thing... Specially considering that people always blame the dogs.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old July 17th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Senior Contributor

We had a summer camp while growing up and us kids had some friends over and where sitting on the pouch talking and all of a sudden someone pass some gas. Everyone stopped talking as the smell was really bad and we where wondering who just farted then there was another blast of a deadly bomb . Our Beagle then came crawling out from under the couch and looked at us in disgust and walked out of the room. We all LOL and it was so funny that our dog acted as if we had dropped a gas bomb.
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Senior Contributor

LOL Eons ago when we bought one of those new fangled VCRs the first movie we rented was Silence of the Lambs and we had a friend over to share this unique new experience with.

Well, Whisper (yes, note the co-incidental name that is true and eerily matches this tale) must have eaten something off that day. She'd never had the blats before but she sure had them that night. And whenever she tooted she'd look around to her backside with an expression of consternation. And then at us, as if she was thinking, "Was that me? Oops, did they notice?"

The friend said he never thought he'd be pleased to have dog flatulence that would have people laughing through such an awful movie.
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:52 AM

too funny...

I wish I had a camera attached to my glasses to record whenever that happens though, honestly he just looks at me like "what the heck mom"? waiting for me to apologize almost there has been times too when he is sleeping, then he jumps scared, then smells his butt and goes back to sleep.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Senior Contributor

That is the best laugh I've had for a week. LOL@your dog Jull. Too funny.
Funniest photo I have ever seen was one of the British Royals up on the balcony at the Palace and obviously Phillip had farted. The looks on everyone's face were so hilarious. He looked smug, the Queen and Princess Anne were disgusted I think, William and Harry were laughing .... do wish I hadn't lost track of that one.
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:57 PM

Lol Nyx will fart and you can hear it and she thinks nothing of it. for some reason they don't stink.. but one day she let one go and it stunk so bad that she looked at her bum and then at me, only to turn and leave the room. lol.