Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings

Old October 27th, 2004, 10:04 AM

Looking to Adopt my Foxhound

Hi All-

Unfortunately for me I am at a point in my life where I am looking for a new home for my 2 year old foxhound. He is the sweetest dog in the world and this is probably one of the hardest things I will ever have to do.

Over the past several months alot has happened in my life and it is becoming more and more challenging to look after my dog the way I feel he deserves to be taken care of.

I've split up from a relationship where I cannot depend on my ex to help out, work is getting crazier and crazier, I'm taking classes at night and will also be travelling alot.

Deejay deserves to be in a home where he'll be around people more. He loves going for walks, loves to sniff stuff, make you laugh and get his bely rubbed. He's also very vocal and will make the cutiest sounds.

Anyone in the Toronto, GTA area looking for a medium sized, gentle temperment, easy-going dog? He really is a beautiful dog, has come a long way in the past year that I've had him in terms of coming off the leash and is just amazing overall.

This is so hard to do, but in all fairness to him, I can't help but wonder if there is a better home for him to be in.

I will give more information to serious inquires. A small adoption fee will apply - but it would all be worth it for this guy...