Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings

Old April 18th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Doggie Wench

Frenchy.

for a quick settling in with your new family Jaid!
Old April 18th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Good luck in your forever home Jaid , be a good girl !!!!

Wow , that's a first .... I drove Jaid to our meeting place this morning , the rescue's obedience classes building ....

People were asking me yesterday if I was going to be sad. I said no , first of all , I'm always happy when fosters get adopted , it's always by very good families. And , with everything going on at my house , and Jaid being .... needy (exercise wise) big time , I was glad to see her go to her forever home. As I was going to my car to get the food and toys , the new dad got in with his dog Jerry , so the dogs could meet.

I got back in , Jaid was on leash with the rescue lady , was pulling and then starting screaming OMG ! Totally ignoring Jerry . Everyone was looking at her , rescue lady says , it's because she just saw you (me) walk in .... I started to cry !!!! never would I have imagine that Jaid got attach to me. She was always following me but never to get affection , she was kind of independant , tough girl ! So they put her in another rom , in an exercise pen , everytime I would say something , she would scream her head off .... so we all thought it was better for me to leave. And so I did , in a hurry , without saying goodbye Jaid , it was too chaotic .... I was so shaking up ... forgot my leash

Will get updates and pictures from her new daddy

ouf , what a day !!!

OMG Frenchy . Made me cry. I hope Jaid will be as happy in her forever home as she was with you.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:58 PM
-

Thanks for the kind words guys ! I was ok the rest of the day . I'm used to foster goldens and they're the type of dogs who are always happy , when they get here but also when they leave for their forever home. Jaid caught me off guard !!!!

I spent the evening cuddling the fuzzbutts and sleeping on the couch when I have time Winston , I will take pics and post updates on them , I will tell you right now though , Puce is now bullying Nelly a bit of a power trip I think and there's no change on CHloe's condition. :sad:
Old April 19th, 2009, 09:57 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I'm sorry to hear that Chloe is no better :sad:

Glad to hear that Puce is fitting right in, though! (poor Nelly! )

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."