Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Christmas boys :D - Pic Heavy!!

Here are a few pics of Thorin and Nookie on Christmas day. The guys all got R/C cars for Christmas. I think they had more fun watching Nookie "kill em" than actually playing with them. The cars did not hold up well to "Dogzilla", as Hazel named Nookie on FB . My BIL actually got some video of it. I'll get him to upload it to youtube so I can link it!

FYI:
The average lifespan of a remote control car/truck is between 10-15 minutes per vehicle when being stalked by a crazy puppy. I can say this with great authority as 3 different r/c's were tested (though we only got 2 on film)
Attached Images

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012
Old January 8th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Senior Contributor

A few more! Nookie caught it by the antenna, ran around the yard with it for a few minutes, then decided to kill it. He threw it up in the air, flung it across the lawn, then pounced on it and popped one of the tires off lol
Attached Images

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012
Old January 8th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Senior Contributor

R/C fun was about at an end as Nookie caught the last of them and trotted off into the sunset with it!
Attached Images

Old January 8th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Just a few pics of the boys playing and then opening their stockings
Attached Images

Old January 8th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Senior Contributor

A few more
Attached Images

Old January 8th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Senior Contributor

And a few more! Nookie is sporting his new Christmas sweater... gotta keep that shaved belly and chest warm somehow!
Attached Images

Old January 8th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Senior Contributor

And the last one!
Attached Images

Old January 8th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Senior Contributor

awwwwww, you caught some great shots, favorite is Thorin with his legs crossed, digging in their stockings for treats, chasing those dratted r/c.. patti
Old January 8th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Senior Contributor

Awww Robyn,they look sooo good and are having so much fun,those are some expensive doggie-toys

Love Nookies sweater,he looks really proud
Booth Nookie and Thorin look like puppies with not any problems..
Old January 8th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Live well, laugh often

Hehehe, those pics with the cars are hilarious as is the pic with Thorin's "dancing legs". I also love Nookie in his Christmas sweater .

Wonderful pictures Rgeurts .
Old January 8th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
Awww Robyn,they look sooo good and are having so much fun,those are some expensive doggie-toys

Love Nookies sweater,he looks really proud
Booth Nookie and Thorin look like puppies with not any problems..
They're both such happy, loving boys
Hopefully someday we will be able to say they both have no problems! Somehow, I think Nookie always will, but as long as they can be managed like they are now and he enjoys life, all will be good!

I think he's looking better than he has in months! No bloat, his fur is growing back in the spots he was shaved months ago (finally!) and he's SO soft now! He still thinks he's a baby and will climb up on us while we're watching tv. He will plop down on our laps and just snuggle (until he gets the itch to use us as a chew toy lol). I think the pred may have affected his teeth. I don't know if this is possible as he's almost 11 months old now, but he acts like he's still teething

Old January 8th, 2011, 11:26 PM
-

Great pics of both Nookie and Thorin ......they are both looking very healthy and, of course, gorgeous as well.

Nookie is so funny playing with (or I should say destroying) the remote cars.

I love the pics of them both playing together and the one of Thorin with his legs crossed is too cute.
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Doggie Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgeurts View Post
The guys all got R/C cars for Christmas.
What a neat idea! Love love love all the photos .
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
What a neat idea! Love love love all the photos .
It was awesome. They had more fun watching Nookie terrorize the cars than actually playing with them

Old January 9th, 2011, 12:58 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Love all the pics!! Thorin dancing!! And Nookie is looking great! Hard to believe he is so sick.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:10 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgeurts View Post
The guys all got R/C cars for Christmas. I think they had more fun watching Nookie "kill em" than actually playing with them.
The guys didn't mind having their new cars destroyed ?

those pics are too funny , love the winter sweater (fits him just like a glove ) and that last pic ....
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Senior Contributor

Gorgeous dogs and great pics!
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:56 PM

what gorgeous dogs you have! they look like they are having a great time playing with each other.
Old January 10th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Senior Contributor

[QUOTE=Frenchy;975583]The guys didn't mind having their new cars destroyed ?

[QUOTE]

Not at all!! They had so much fun playing with Nookie and watching him stalk, then kill each one. It was well worth the money lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Love all the pics!! Thorin dancing!! And Nookie is looking great! Hard to believe he is so sick.
Thorin looks like he's doing the "peepee" dance haha!! And ya, you'd never know Nookie was so sick just by looking at him. a month and a half ago... yup. But now... he's looking SO healthy

Old January 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmypitgirls View Post
Gorgeous dogs and great pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgiemama View Post
what gorgeous dogs you have! they look like they are having a great time playing with each other.
Thanks guys!! They are our babies

Old January 10th, 2011, 07:08 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Rguerts its so nice to see the boys playing and living life. Nookie looks so much better. Bad ole RC's thank the lord Nookie was there to make the neighbourhood safe again.
Old January 12th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Rguerts its so nice to see the boys playing and living life. Nookie looks so much better. Bad ole RC's thank the lord Nookie was there to make the neighbourhood safe again.
Haha, yes... he vanquished them with haste!!