Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Thank you - Heros big and small

Old April 25th, 2005, 05:41 PM
banned user

Thank You All

I feel I should say thank you to everyone who cared enough send me information and post their thoughts about xxxxxxxxxxxxx!

From this thread almost 7000 people read about this kennel, even if each person only told one other person about reading the thread we did get to alot of people and I'm sure stopped the sale of a few pups.

For your information I have alot of dirt on this place and plan on going as far as I can with this. I plan on still collecting everything I can to help each and every mother, father and pup that lives this life of hell.

To be honest, I don't really care that my number was posted by xxxx because I'm willing to talk to anyone who has something to share or add. I thank you all though for telling me it was posted before I read it myself.

I've met many great people on this board that are true animal lovers and want to see me go as far as I can.
I promise to never stop, I promise to use all I've learned to make a difference nothing you sent me will be wasted!

I am the first to admit I was wrong about xxxx and should of never bought my Lab from them, but I now know all about puppy mills and greed. I still have my petiton going and most have signed, if you haven't please do so as it will be printed and passed along with other very important information I have collected.

As I look at Blaze I think of his parents his brother and sisters, his poor parents are forced to live in that place day after day with no way to be free or to feel the love that Blaze has everyday of his life. I am very lucky Blaze is healthy today after a very long hard start in life with sickness.

I would never turn my back on him, I was there fighting with him through each Vet appointment, the skin scraping,
each time he was brave. Dr Judy and I were so proud of him he truly was a angel through the whole thing.

I hope Blaze continues to be healthy and happy as he deserves but we don't know what the future holds for him.
All I can say forsure is, I will be there with him no matter what. Blaze is my special boy, I'm sure we have all had one dog that we remember for some reason that effect our life in someway like no other.

Blaze has promised to stay with me till he is 16 years old,
what a swell guy he is. Again thank you everyone and keep your head ups... it's not over yet.

Help Stop puppy Mills Petition

Sincerely
Lorie & Boys

Last edited by marko; April 27th, 2005 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Following the rules
Old April 25th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Senior Contributor

Hang in there Lorie, just because a posted was delated does not mean we have lost faith in you. I stand by your side and support you all the way as I am sure many others will here as well. I am so very proud of all you have done to make a diffierence you have made a differance and will continue to. You know what they say you can not keep a good man down (woman in this case) and you truly are a wonderful person that I am proud to say that I have known. Not many people would fight the way that you are and have done. I hope you get what you are fighting for as I am so sure you will. Hang in there. I am sure cheering for you.

Proud mommy to...
Meat Loaf (Brittany Spaniel) 13 months
CryBaby (5 years old)living with grandpa now
Chino (Doberman mix) 7 months old
2 new kittens (8 weeks old) Felix and Gizmo
Old April 25th, 2005, 06:02 PM
banned user

So many people are to thanks for making a difference, each person who sent emails to me or called me on the phone. Many sent Vet papers that state how their dogs was sick or still is sick, all those people deserve credit aswell.
Old April 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Teddy's Canine Railroad

Thumbs up in my lifetime!

There will be many of us present when the day comes to shut that place down and clean the mess left up behind. It is a disgrace to Quebec and perpetuates the concept that all Quebecers should not have animals. You would not believe the number of organizations outside of Quebec who do not wish to adopt to Quebecers. It is as a result of places like this that the reputation of all is lumped into one. The day will come and I'll be there with bells on!
Old April 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDLuver
The day will come and I'll be there with bells on!
You and me both!

Lorie, we're all behind ya, babe!
Old April 25th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Senior Contributor

I can not wait till the day I hear you all tell me that the police have came in and shut that place down!

Proud mommy to...
Meat Loaf (Brittany Spaniel) 13 months
CryBaby (5 years old)living with grandpa now
Chino (Doberman mix) 7 months old
2 new kittens (8 weeks old) Felix and Gizmo
Old April 29th, 2005, 01:42 PM
banned user

Princesss04
you are too funny, the things you find. I will be happy the day I can tell everyone they are closed, believe me I hope it is soon.
Old April 30th, 2005, 02:08 AM

I hope these get . Good luck in your great endeavor, Lorie. I hope the good guys win.
Old April 30th, 2005, 12:20 PM
banned user

Prin, why did you feel the need to censor out "dumdums" and "spanked" ?
You're strange .

Lorie, there are people who complain about things, and people who try to change things. No matter what becomes of this, you have my respect and kudos for being the latter.
Old May 1st, 2005, 03:51 PM
Senior Contributor

Yes,I agree with everyone,you are brave and determined and I am certain,those poor dogs will one day see the sun again and be allowed to be loved and cared for :love:
This is a fight well worth fighting and I am very proud of you
Old May 1st, 2005, 10:19 PM
banned user

Thanks everyone, nice that people understand why we must continue on till the end way too deep with to much information to ever stop now. Please remember there are many people working on this, they deserve credit aswell.

One more point, look at all the thousands of people that now know about this place from reading posts on here, great that everyone told what they knew, but then some would rather hide or buy from them again. so for everyone that added to the post..great job!

Last edited by goldenblaze; May 1st, 2005 at 10:21 PM.