Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old September 17th, 2012, 09:48 PM

dog comunicator

Thinking about getting in touch with [a dog communicator] to help us find Zoe
have any of you use this kind of services before
anyone with any recomandation of whom would be a good /honest one ?
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi, I have not used a dog communicator before but I have heard good things aboit some of them. Where do you live? Have you "googled" to see if any are in your area? You can check out Carol Gurney, she is in the USA, I have taken a couple of classes with her and I believe that she is one of the good ones..good luck.
Old September 18th, 2012, 07:10 AM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

I have some friends that have used www.beyondbarking.com to communicate with deceased pooches and were happy with the results. It says on her website that she does locate lost pets too.

I can't imagine what you are going through...I would try every angle too.

Good luck

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!
Old September 18th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Senior Contributor

I was skeptical about this concept until I personally was involved in searching for a lost dog years ago. The dog was involved in a car accident. He took off in the woods and could not be tracked. The owner was having brain surgery so we could not get any details regarding the accident.
Long story short, a friend contacted a communicator who said the dog was alive, injury to front foot, near a farm, however would move shortly where the dog would find himself in a building with shavings as bedding. He was being fed, but this would not be for long.
We continued to search for 2 weeks and nothing was found. No tracks, no barn. We also visited this horrible animal control that gasses animals every 2 days, we left a photo and discription. Nothing.
As we were giving into the thought that he was gone forever, we decided to take the very last day to search. Before we searched the woods yet once again, we decided to stop off at the pound on day 3. My friend remained outside as seeing all those animals needing out (which would never leave sadly) took a toll on her. I went in, and there he was. Lying in shaving bedding, injured front paw and on his last day.

Another friend of mine adopted a dog from me and this dog was a mental mess. She got an animal communicator to find out what the dog had to say. Amazing story, and the whereabouts of where the dog was found, was exactly where the dog was picked up. His story was very disturbing. He was able to communicate what he needed, it was provided and his whole attitude changed from there on.

I am now a believer. If I did not hear and see with my own eyes, I would be on the other side of the fence. I think anything is worth the try if you open your mind to it.

Good luck.
Old September 18th, 2012, 11:52 AM

dog comunicator

well i have now paid and fill out all the form and awaiting to hear from that lady
i had wanted to get in touch with other communicators the last few days but after going on their website i just did not get good vibes from them something did not feel right
as soon as i went on carol i felt good about her so she is the one i chose
will keep you guys updated
i was able last friday to communicate with zoe the message i got then was that she was fine that all day i expected to see her any minute it was strange have not been able to connect with her since and i was not able to find out if she was alive or not
so hoping to get some answers with that lady
have try to hire someone who has a dog trained in tracking have had no luck so far all the one i found do people only
found one in the state sadly enough as much as i would have love to hire him he is way beyond our means
anyway thank you for your support will keep you updated on our progress
keeping my finger cross
Old September 18th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Administrator - Pet lover

Very cool thread and I sure as heck hope it can help mip
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Senior Contributor

I certainly hope that Carol can help you out. She really is a lovely women. I am sending good tha Zoe is found quickly and comes home to yu and your family.
Old September 18th, 2012, 11:42 PM

thank you very much you guys
sure would love to see her home