Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum > Movies - T.V. - Videos

Old June 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM
-

Hostel

Did I spelled it right?Anyway,if you like gory movies,that's the one for you.It takes some time to start (I was tired of seeing boobs) but when it starts, oulala!!Gross!
Old June 13th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Senior Contributor

That movie was awesome,love the whole concept,probably are places like that in this world,my first clue would of been that town when they got off the train.Just talking to my boyfriend last night about m,aking a horror flick,look at Saw,Blair Witch,cost under 30,000 to make and they both made over a hunderd million.I am a horror fan and i think i could make a great horror movie,but takes money to make money.Oh well
Old June 28th, 2006, 09:57 PM

I was really let down by Hostel! Yaa lots of nasty gore and nudity but ummmm after a while we were like ok .. should we just watch the next movie? Theres not much of anything going on.... it was too easy to guess the killer - or is it killerzzzzzzzzzz lol... ooooooooo ..... But yet I found myself talking about it twice today .. go figure ... I guess it falls under the cheesy corny classic horror movie.. with the blob .... attack of the killer tomatoes .... lol... it's Quinton Tarantino right? i guess I just expected more from him..... but 5 thumbs up on the gore factor! DefinAtely!
Old June 29th, 2006, 06:12 AM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

I thought it was pretty good. and even though it was supposed to be a thriller, I laughed every time that cute kid approached people saying "bubble gum" !! (well, cute until his little gang showed up) !!
As the others said, it did take awhile to get interesting. (for women anyway, the men were kept entertained by all the nudity )

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~