Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog food forum

Old May 2nd, 2008, 02:21 AM
Senior Contributor

Wink Any thoughts on Evo for Dog?

Well, Sir Quincy was started life on kibbles and crap. He absolutely hates dry kibble. So I put him on Evo canned turkey. Little bug likes it, but he has to be fed 3 times a day because he was free fed and I am trying to get him on 2 x a day like the girls. The problem is, he eats just a bit and leaves. Now if I leave it down, the porky 2 will wolf it down. And they are on a diet. LOL

He has put on some weight and is up to 13.5 pounds but I find he is still too skinny. He has a vet visit on Wednesday so we see what he says. The little fart is a morning pup. Me I like to sleep in until 11 but he gets me up a 7 or if I am lucky 7:30. His mode of operation, jump all over me and lick my face until I get up. The I go on a bleary eyed walk, up and down our street in my Jammie's and with a coffee. My neighbors get a big chuckle out of this.. So my question is, is this good food?

There ain't no cure for stupid ...... but we should make sure we laugh and point it out to everyone else
Old May 2nd, 2008, 07:36 AM

Both my dogs get canned EVO 95% beef or venison as a supplement to their kibble. They love it and are both in great shape. It's one of only a couple canned foods that I feel good about feeding them (based on ingredients and the company).