Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old August 24th, 2014, 02:18 PM

Unhappy FAMILy tragedy? fuid? heartbreak? dog attack? Idk

Last night my sis and her bf were staying here

we got in a argument and i told them to leave my house, they refused so i picked up their stuff and tossed it out the window

The bf tried to hit me and grabbed my hair, i have a very large dog, she was not around but i guess she heard me scream and then came up the stairs and started tearing his cloths off, she chased them outside both sis and bf

they called the cops outside, the cops came in and met me and my dog, they loved my dog she is so sweet when people are not being violent, They were not concerned and said that my sis and her bf will not step on my property again even tho it was them who called the cops.

They tried to tell the police i was on drugs and insane but the police told them to shut up and let me talk by myself. So they said nothing went wrong and my dog just did her job no record, they left my sis and her bf on the street told them not to go on my property.

Anyways i have cried so much over this because i love my sister but they just were so horrible to me, first time in my life it got this bad the point of violence , and the whole day we spent shopping and having fun, my heart is just so broken.

my father was there and told me he will never speak to me again, he has always seen me as a bad child because growing up i did a lot of running away.

My mom was crying also because of furious and aggressive my dog got when my dog heard me scream and saw me on the ground.

I can't stop crying over it but was what my did good? Should i take a hit or a beating or manhandled or worse from my family? Or even strangers? I am not sure about that. P olice told me if its in my defesnse and i can prove it i am good but you know police they love my breed of dog and they are young men i dont think they really know that much IDK how much abuse i should take from strangers or family members. From what i see most people just take the beating humilation and live with it.
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

sorry you are going through this.
Why were your parents there though? Is this your house or the family home?
Either way nobody deserves to be abused so having the cops involved is a good thing and having a dog that will defend you is also usually a good thing. Good luck
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter