Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old October 11th, 2009, 06:17 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Red face Tired of seeing them yet?

Yeah, I know. Pic overload!!
Benni - big change from when I first got her a couple of months ago! I think she's gained a couple of pounds.
Name:  100_6483.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  59.7 KB
I swear she looks like she is still pregnant!
Name:  100_6492.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  61.4 KB
Duece - soooo cute!!
Name:  100_6473.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  64.3 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:21 PM
~Cat Servent~

I'm going to assume by the title that there are more kitties to be seen.... I'm off to search now!!!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:22 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I love this pic! A second before I snapped the pic Duece and Li'l Bit were nose to nose.
Name:  100_6463.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  70.1 KB
Trey - my feral kitty. Well, one of my feral kitties.
Name:  100_6493.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  71.1 KB
He is slowly coming around. I can pet him for a few minutes now. I make a point of lifting him up and into his little house every day too. Just so he gets to know I am not going to hurt him.
Name:  100_6494.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  70.5 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:27 PM
150% PRO S/N

And, last but not least, the babies!!
Snoopy, Benni's baby. Now around 6 or 7 months and he** on wheels!!
Name:  100_6479.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  69.6 KB
Calysta and Kearn. Not a great pic. My camera's batteries were about to go. Of course Greyson moved just before I could get him too.
Name:  100_6502.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  54.3 KB
Calysta - she is a complete doll. She had her first taste of raw today. Or at least raw that I controlled. Loved it!!!
Name:  100_6505.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  50.9 KB
I will try to get the missed kitties as soon as the batteries get charged.

Old October 11th, 2009, 07:22 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Oh, good...low batteries mean hazel's modem gets a chance to catch up!

Love the kitties! All of them! Deuce is a real ham for the camera, isn't he? So is the pretty Calysta!

Trey on the other hand, looks like he's just humoring the strange Hooman and would she please just take the camera and go! That's great that he's letting you pet him, though! He's getting to be such a brave boy!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:26 PM
150% PRO S/N

Oh no no no hazel!! I did three threads with pics so you and Chris could get in to see them all!!

Trey is a sweetie. He has only tried biting me once. Never tried scratching me. Calysta kept getting in front of the others so I couldn't get pics of them. Silly baby girl.

Old October 11th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Slave to the Kitties

You can never get tired of cute kitties
Puce , i mean Duece is such a cutie
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Senior Contributor
Typing Test Champion, Curveball Champion, Mahjong Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Another bunch of wonderful pics. You're getting quite a collection along with all the tabbies. Blacks and now grays too. How many do you have now 14+?

clm
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:39 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Oh no no no hazel!! I did three threads with pics so you and Chris could get in to see them all!!

I just found one of the others and am going to tackle the last one next I sure do love looking at your kitties...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

14+, I could never tire of seeing your kitties .

What a great pic of Duece and Li'l bit

What a beauty Trey is . What does he do when you pick him up? Rose goes into such a panic.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:05 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by clm View Post
Another bunch of wonderful pics. You're getting quite a collection along with all the tabbies. Blacks and now grays too. How many do you have now 14+?

clm
I am filled to the limit clm. At the moment counting the ferals that aren't in the house or the catuary there is 36. Don't think I could handle any more. But if another one came along I would find a spot. After all, I am missing an orange kitty. (j/k)

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Half Way To Crazy

you have beautiful happy kitty cats 14+
they are so well taken care .. love all the pictures
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:18 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
14+, I could never tire of seeing your kitties .

What a great pic of Duece and Li'l bit

What a beauty Trey is . What does he do when you pick him up? Rose goes into such a panic.
Trey doesn't exactly like being picked up L4 but he is getting better. The first few times I did it he swung his head around really fast. I figured he was looking to bite me. But he didn't. He does have a bit of a panicked look on his face. When I put him down I make sure I give him a few extra pats. He calms pretty quickly.
Rose probably wasn't treated very well by all the people in the factory. I would imagine she has good reason to panic. Have you tried just sitting on the floor and seeing if you can get her close and maybe on your knee? Maybe with a toy? Swing it over your lap so she has to go over you to get the toy. You never know. With time I bet she comes around.

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:19 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
you have beautiful happy kitty cats 14+
they are so well taken care .. love all the pictures
Thanks breeze. I do the best I can.

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Thanks breeze. I do the best I can.
yes you do and I think you do a ggrreeaatt job
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:23 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwina View Post
You can never get tired of cute kitties
Puce , i mean Duece is such a cutie
Frenchy was the one who told me to change his name! I think Duece fits perfectly with Ace and Trey. Right in the middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post

I just found one of the others and am going to tackle the last one next I sure do love looking at your kitties...
Thanks hazel!! I was thinking tonight when I snapped that one pic of them all eating. Do you remember when I was trying to get them all in one pic? Could you imagine that now!!!

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:27 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Do you remember when I was trying to get them all in one pic? Could you imagine that now!!!
Yep. So when can we expect it?

Now that would be quite the pic!

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:

Thanks hazel!! I was thinking tonight when I snapped that one pic of them all eating. Do you remember when I was trying to get them all in one pic? Could you imagine that now!!!
Quote:
Yep. So when can we expect it?

Now that would be quite the pic!
facing all the same way.
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:36 PM
150% PRO S/N

Ha!!! Not gonna happen!!! Logistically it just can't be done. The large enclosure with four kitties is on one side of the big house. KMK's enclosure is on the other side. The shed with the four fosters is between it all. No way can I get all the kitties to co operate! It would be a neat pic though.

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:40 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Ya gotta set your sights high, 14+! Reach out of your comfort zone! Conquer the impossible! Or at least have fun trying!

Okay, I'll stop teasing ya now... but I still wanna see that pic!

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:53 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Ya gotta set your sights high, 14+! Reach out of your comfort zone! Conquer the impossible! Or at least have fun trying!

Okay, I'll stop teasing ya now... but I still wanna see that pic!
Geeezzzz, here I thought I was doing that by having all these kitties!!! Believe me, not what I had envisioned doing with my life. And I don't mind one little bit!!!

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:55 PM
-

Quote:
Calysta - she is a complete doll.
wow , she's a cute little one !

Duece looks so good , he's like : take MY pic lady !!!! show me off !!!!

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:24 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Duece looks so good , he's like : take MY pic lady !!!! show me off !!!!

You know your kitty!! Yep, that's what he does.
Was going to tell you. He's a little jealous of the newbies in "his" house. When I was redoing the shed he was in there quite a bit with me. I guess he figured it was his house. Now that he can't get in there he is pretty upset. I held him up to the window the other day so he could see Greyson and Zara sitting there. You should have heard him hissing and growling!! I was considering letting him come in with me but not when he is doing that.
I gave him a little chatting to. Told him no one did that to him when he moved in. He has to learn how to get along with new ones too. He just gave me the "look".

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:27 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Geeezzzz, here I thought I was doing that by having all these kitties!!! Believe me, not what I had envisioned doing with my life. And I don't mind one little bit!!!
Ya, I guess that pretty much does describe what goes on at 14+'s house already, doesn't it?

So since you've already done the impossible, this one pic should be a piece of cake, shouldn't it?

How about just a pic of oh, say, 20 kitties in it! Smash the old record of 16? 17? to smithereens? Whaddya say?

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:31 PM
-

Quote:
You should have heard him hissing and growling!! I was considering letting him come in with me but not when he is doing that.
oh oh , what a spoil little brat he's being !!

bad kitty Duece ! BE NIIIIIIICE !
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:38 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
How about just a pic of oh, say, 20 kitties in it! Smash the old record of 16? 17? to smithereens? Whaddya say?
Only way that would be possible is if I managed to get all the ones wandering free in front of the double enclosure so I can also get Trey, Orbit, Benni and Snoopy in the pic. Just don't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
oh oh , what a spoil little brat he's being !!

bad kitty Duece ! BE NIIIIIIICE !
He is a wonderful kitty. So loving and sweet. He is just not happy he can't get into his house any more. I guess we will have to see if we can build him a small one he can go into next spring. See if that does the trick. Hmmmm, not spoiled at all huh?

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:41 PM
-

Quote:
Hmmmm, not spoiled at all huh?
he's in kitty heaven
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:50 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
I guess we will have to see if we can build him a small one he can go into next spring. See if that does the trick. Hmmmm, not spoiled at all huh?
Well, he's a special boy....and that merits special accommodations. He's a lucky little dude, that's for sure!

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Slave to the Kitties

Quote:
Ha!!! Not gonna happen!!! Logistically it just can't be done. The large enclosure with four kitties is on one side of the big house. KMK's enclosure is on the other side. The shed with the four fosters is between it all. No way can I get all the kitties to co operate! It would be a neat pic though.
Could you build them a trough ? They would all be facing the same way.
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:53 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwina View Post
Could you build them a trough ? They would all be facing the same way.
Believe me, the thought has crossed my mind!!!