Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old July 16th, 2008, 06:39 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Pics of Sam for you Frenchy

I will try to get some new ones of Sam very soon.
First one was in Dec. photo challenge
Second is Sam enjoying the new fallen snow.
Last one is outside the catuary. She loves to sit and wait for the "can cleanout". She licks all the food cans before they go in the recycling. Saves me washing them.
Attached Images

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:41 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

#1 - Will you please stop snapping pictures? I want food!!
#2 - Mew checking out the strange smells.
That's all I found for now. Will look for more or take more soon.
Attached Images

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

I didn't know you had a dog, 14+, or maybe I did and forgot

Sam is so good to help with the can cleaning

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:50 AM
150% PRO S/N

I don't L4H. I have 2 dogs. Sam (13) and Keesha, the toy poodle (14). I am so guilty of taking pics of the kitties lately the pups don't usually get in there. Both of them hate the flash. I think it hurts their eyes. I also have 2 lovebirds and fish.

Old July 16th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Senior Contributor

14+,what a sweet old ladyand she has to put up with all those kitties,good girl
Old July 16th, 2008, 07:11 AM
150% PRO S/N

I know Chico. She's a sweetie. But don't let her sweet looks fool you. She lives for FOOD!

Old July 16th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
I don't L4H. I have 2 dogs. Sam (13) and Keesha, the toy poodle (14). I am so guilty of taking pics of the kitties lately the pups don't usually get in there. Both of them hate the flash. I think it hurts their eyes. I also have 2 lovebirds and fish.
That's right I remember TT taking Keesha's bed , man am I getting old and loosing my memory.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old July 16th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Sam is a gentle soul! I could tell when I met her! so sweet..she seemed to be so relaxed and in her element!
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:00 AM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston View Post
Sam is a gentle soul! I could tell when I met her! so sweet..she seemed to be so relaxed and in her element!
You are right Winston. She is a big suck. Some of hubbies' customers bring her treats all the time. She shows her appreciation by doing a wiggle butt dance. :sad: Unfortunately it isn't good for her girlish figure.

Hubby told me that when she was around a year or so old she ran away twice. Probably got carried away hunting. She was picked up by animal control both times. The second time he went to get her he told her if she did it again he wasn't going to spring her. She hasn't left since.

And she makes such a wonderful guard dog! Yeah, right!

Old July 16th, 2008, 09:38 AM
-

She's beautiful 14k - yeah don't forget pics of the pups, See how cats always steal the limelight - It's all about me, me, me attitude
Old July 16th, 2008, 11:25 AM
-

I love her white markings (you know me and older dogs ) and she's nice enough to let kitty smell her butt she seems like such a good girl
Old July 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM
~Cat Servent~

Oh she's so friendly and sweet... I just loved her!!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old July 16th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Senior Contributor

Mew smelling her butt had me laughing so hard.

She's a cutie! I'd seen pictures of Keesha, from when you posted recently of TT, but I don't think I've seen any of Sam before.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old July 16th, 2008, 03:21 PM

Sam is so sweet

Love the Xmas hat pic
Cute butt sniffin' pic

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old July 16th, 2008, 07:17 PM
-

Awww....Sam is too cute in her Santa hat. And I love the second pic......such a sweet face.
Old July 16th, 2008, 08:47 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
She's beautiful 14k - yeah don't forget pics of the pups, See how cats always steal the limelight - It's all about me, me, me attitude
You know it Chris!! Cats always have stolen the show. All down through history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
I love her white markings (you know me and older dogs ) and she's nice enough to let kitty smell her butt she seems like such a good girl
We know you like the oldies Frenchy! I met Sam when she was six. Not a pup any longer but you would never have known it. Hubby had her since she was a baby but I didn't meet him till later. Almost from the very first every time she saw me, and later my kids when she met them, she did the wiggle butt dance all over the place. I say almost from the first because when I met her she had just been beaten up by the two shepards that belonged to our tenant. After she healed from a very badly bruised chest and 150 stitches she never looked back. She's been dancing her way into my heart ever since.

Old July 16th, 2008, 08:52 PM
-

Quote:
she had just been beaten up by the two shepards that belonged to our tenant. After she healed from a very badly bruised chest and 150 stitches she never looked back. She's been dancing her way into my heart ever since.
150 stitches ? poor baby :sad: I'm glad she putted it behind her you can see the kindness / love in her eyes , so so sweet
Old July 16th, 2008, 08:56 PM
150% PRO S/N

Yeah, they cut her legs and across her chest pretty badly with their teeth. He got rid of the female but kept the male. He has since kept one of the males' female babies too. So we are back in the same spot. They terrorize Sammy every chance they get. We have to tell the tenant to keep them up at his place. That should not be necessary.

Old July 16th, 2008, 09:27 PM
-

Quote:
We have to tell the tenant to keep them up at his place. That should not be necessary.
I would kick them out you need new tenants , golden owners
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
I would kick them out you need new tenants , golden owners
We are eventually planning on building our dream home up on the hill the cottage sits on. Until then we need the little bit of rent it brings in. The tenant is actually not a bad guy. He just is not a good pet owner. I would love to have a few goldens around.