Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog training - dog behavior

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 20th, 2006, 09:58 AM

Good dog gone bad. Why???

We got Valentine little over a month ago, at 8 weeks old. And i was braggin on how good she was with potty training, well for the past two days, up all of a sudden she starts peeing in the house. I dont understand why. She was doing soooo good about going outside, and now all of a sudden shes peeing in the house. We limit her on her water intake, she is taken out every hour sometimes before the hour. The thing is, we will take her out to do her business and she will and like 10 mins after we bring her in, she squats and pees in the floor, and we had just taken her out. I dont understand why she is all of a sudden doing this. We still cannot break her from peeing in her crate. She is getting worse and worse bout this. We take her out right before bed. Huby goes to bed round 1:30 or so and thats the last time shes let out for the night, well unless she whines at night wanting out. but when hubby goes to let her out, her box is like a huge lake full of pee. Her last meal to eat or drink is 6. She dont get nothing after that. Why is she still peeing in her box. The only time shes in her box is at night time, or if we are unable to watch her. I dont understand why she is doing this all of a sudden. What is going on. Will she ever stop peeing in her box. Me and hubby wanted to eventually not have to use a crate, but the way things are going i dunno. How do we break her from peeing in her crate, and why is she all of a sudden peeing in the house.Let me remind you again, we limit her water intake, and we take her out every hour sometimes before the hour and she comes straight in from outside and squats. Why????