Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog food forum > Recipes for pets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 26th, 2006, 06:10 PM
The demons' servant

Food for Megan...

(*cringes* Please don't kill me I swear this is the last thread....well until I think of some other inane question to ask you guys...lol)

Well its that time of year again...SCHOOL! With crazy lunch schedules and bites between classes...

So I need help (say something and die tee hee)

Anyway, I need help figuring out what to eat for lunch. Unfortunately I'm super picky so it gets a bit harder than "oh grab a sandwich"...I don't mind introducing new stuff but its gotta be gradual...

Mondays I can stay at home for lunch...Tuesdays I could go home but in the middle of winter it would take too long so I'd have to bring a lunch/eat out...Wednesday is the same as Monday (except that I MIGHT be on the bus to work at lunch time)...Thursdays I could probably stay home...Fridays around lunch time I'm in class so I'd need to either bring something or eat at the school caf or wait until 3pm (which I don't like because if I'm eating noon/1pm all other days of the week I'll be super hungry)...

I think if anything I should be saving my "eating at the caf" for Fridays...it'll be easiest...its all lectures that day anyway so I don't have to worry about sticky fingers...

Anyone got any advice/what they eat for lunch/tell me to fluff it up a gum tree and eat at the caf all week?

One last thing: I'm sensitive to sour cream and I'm a bit allergic to spinach. so umm not so much with those foods...hehe

Megan