Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old April 7th, 2010, 08:01 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

A few of the catty cats

Ajax not looking happy.
Name:  IMG_0700.JPG
Views: 259
Size:  98.2 KB
Kitty McKat exercising.
Name:  IMG_0669.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  43.0 KB
Not sure why these guys and gals were gathering in the corner but I took advantage of it. I think there must be a mouse hole on the outside of the fence they are keeping an eye on.
Name:  IMG_0693.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  49.3 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; April 8th, 2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: keep calling Ajax Ace. DUH!
Old April 7th, 2010, 08:04 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Duece saying Mommy, come in and play with us.
Name:  IMG_0668.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  62.5 KB
Calysta and Zara looking out their window. We hope to have their enclosure built soon too. 'Scuse the bad screening job. It keeps them in and lets them have an open window.
Name:  IMG_0701.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  86.0 KB
Squeak being very dainty placing her feet carefully.
Name:  IMG_0692.JPG
Views: 255
Size:  95.4 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old April 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM
150% PRO S/N

Spazzy and Mew.
Name:  IMG_0686.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  50.4 KB
Ajax and Ms. Purrfect
Name:  IMG_0674.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  98.1 KB
And the gathering of a few.
Name:  IMG_0699.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  50.2 KB

Last edited by 14+kitties; April 8th, 2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Ooops, I called Ajax Ace.
Old April 7th, 2010, 08:10 PM
150% PRO S/N

I love this pic of Nipper peeking around the grass.
Name:  IMG_0690.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  99.7 KB
Jupiter, the big guy.
Name:  IMG_0706.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  91.0 KB
And Orbit, the one who melts my heart the most. Don't know why. And y'all know I love all my babies to death.
Name:  IMG_0713.JPG
Views: 254
Size:  54.4 KB

I'll try to get some of the rest tomorrow.

Old April 7th, 2010, 11:18 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Orbit is an elegant kitty! But my favorite shot is the one of Calysta and Zara enjoying their open window!

I wonder why Ace was lookin' so out of sorts...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old April 8th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Awwww, Squeak walks like HRH Princess Puddles

Bet when you leave, the mouse in the corner comes out and sticks his tongue out at the cats

I feel the same way about Rose as you do about Orbit

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old April 8th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Senior Contributor

14+,please forgive my deterioating memory,I thought Ace was the big Tabby boy who looked like a Bob-Cat.
One of the kitties that were in the garage when I was there
Love all your pic,as usual
Old April 8th, 2010, 08:06 AM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Orbit is an elegant kitty! But my favorite shot is the one of Calysta and Zara enjoying their open window!

I wonder why Ace was lookin' so out of sorts...
Ajax always looks that way hazel. I think that's just him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Awwww, Squeak walks like HRH Princess Puddles

Bet when you leave, the mouse in the corner comes out and sticks his tongue out at the cats

I feel the same way about Rose as you do about Orbit
As long as the mouse knows what's good for him and he stays on this side of the fence he'll do fine. But they get silly and venture in occasionally. I found enough evidence last year with that.
It's funny with all our kitties there is a special one that just tugs a little harder, isn't it? TT is the same with my house kitties but everyone loves him
'cause he's such a goof.

Last edited by 14+kitties; April 8th, 2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: did it again
Old April 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Senior Contributor

I had no idea Jupiter was such a big boy! The picture of Nipper is so beautiful. They all look so happy.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old April 8th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Senior Contributor

They are all lovely and happy looking! They all look so healthy, it's obvious that you are their saviour. I don't think I could pick just one as a fav without meeting them to decide. What's your total right now??
Old April 8th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Senior Contributor

Ok - I want to be a cat in your cattery 14+K. I can purrrrrrrrrrrr just as good as the rest of them. I can swat, hiss, rub up against your leg, jump on top of just about anything. I keep myself well groomed and clean, you can easily cut my nails without any trouble..and I LOVE to be brushed.

So what do you say??? Can I, can I??
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:03 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
Ok - I want to be a cat in your cattery 14+K. I can purrrrrrrrrrrr just as good as the rest of them. I can swat, hiss, rub up against your leg, jump on top of just about anything. I keep myself well groomed and clean, you can easily cut my nails without any trouble..and I LOVE to be brushed.

get in line sista , I'm first in line
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:04 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Not sure why these guys and gals were gathering in the corner
conspiracy

ahhh they all look so good ! And Duece I'm so happy he's still a good little boy !
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Senior Contributor

[QUOTE=Frenchy;906316]conspiracy
QUOTE]

Not to hurt your feelings or anything Frenchy, but they were all gathering in agreement and celebration that I was to be the one allowed at to the cattery...not you sista!
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:51 PM
-

[QUOTE=BenMax;906318]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
conspiracy
QUOTE]

Not to hurt your feelings or anything Frenchy, but they were all gathering in agreement and celebration that I was to be the one allowed at to the cattery...not you sista!
but I kinda got one "paw" in .... Duece will vote for me
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Senior Contributor

[QUOTE=Frenchy;906327]
Quote:

but I kinda got one "paw" in .... Duece will vote for me
Sorry Girl but Duece was out voted. Gee sorry.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:42 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
14+,please forgive my deterioating memory,I thought Ace was the big Tabby boy who looked like a Bob-Cat.
One of the kitties that were in the garage when I was there
Love all your pic,as usual
No, you're right chico. Ace and Ajax are so close in my mind I often call them be each other's name. If you notice I did it a few times. DuH!!!!

Old April 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Senior Contributor

14+ great shots!

Now, I haven't followed all your threads but how many does the + represent these days?

Diane
Old April 8th, 2010, 06:46 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
They are all lovely and happy looking! They all look so healthy, it's obvious that you are their saviour. I don't think I could pick just one as a fav without meeting them to decide. What's your total right now??
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc123 View Post
14+ great shots!

Now, I haven't followed all your threads but how many does the + represent these days?
Diane
The number at the moment is 37. I know there is at least one more stray I have seen not to mention ones I don't see eating food in the greenhouse too. I am at the limit of kitties I can look after monetarily. If more show up this summer I will be utilizing the new forum Marko opened for foster homes.

Old April 8th, 2010, 06:47 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
get in line sista , I'm first in line
Cool your jets sistas! There's room for both of you!!

Old April 8th, 2010, 06:49 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
I had no idea Jupiter was such a big boy! The picture of Nipper is so beautiful. They all look so happy.
When I pick Jupiter up and put him up to my shoulder his legs dangle way past my waist. That's not saying much 'cause I'm 5' nothing but still...... he's a BIG boy!!!

Old April 8th, 2010, 10:07 PM

Love the pic of Nipper too cute

Those are some daredevil mice you're growing out there

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old April 9th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Senior Contributor

14+,I am glad you clarified that I am not completely off
I mix up the names of my THREE cats,you can imagine how I would be with THIRTYSEVEN
Old April 10th, 2010, 08:10 AM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
14+,I am glad you clarified that I am not completely off
I mix up the names of my THREE cats,you can imagine how I would be with THIRTYSEVEN
It happens mf!!

Old April 10th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Senior Contributor

Aw, Orbit looks like my fluffy black cat, skunk, , who no longer has grey stripes on his neck and back so no one knows why he's named that
Old April 18th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Slave to the Kitties

I love seeing pics of the outside kitties. They look happy that winter is mostly over.
Old April 18th, 2010, 10:06 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwina View Post
I love seeing pics of the outside kitties. They look happy that winter is mostly over.
Thanks edwina. We had a very mild winter this year. Hardly any snow. Lucky! Hubby only plowed the driveways twice. Once was because he was bored.
How did your kitties do over the winter. Besides the dog incident I mean.

Old April 19th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Cool your jets sistas! There's room for both of you!!
14+ don't forget to have them both sign that contract,,,ya know the one stating they must do chores in order to stay?

And yeah is Juniper ever big!! He has quite the tummy hanging there,,,or is that just fur like Willie's?

Debbie

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:30 PM

Such a gorgeous clan. . ..
Old April 21st, 2010, 11:32 AM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra_Queen View Post
He has quite the tummy hanging there,,,or is that just fur like Willie's?

Debbie
Jupiter has no belly. He is just very big and muscular. I would imagine if he keeps living the easy life, which he will , that he will get a belly soon. Compared to what he was like last year it is amazing how far he has come. I can pick him up and cuddle him. He loves attention. He is normally the first to get to me now in the morning. Not an easy feat when there is about 15 other ones fighting for that right. But he just moves them aside with his size.