Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old December 6th, 2007, 12:16 PM

Anyone use Neoplasene on Hemagiosarcoma?

My 6 yr old golden retriever was diagnosed with possible hemagiosarcoma. There is a tumor on her left hind leg and possible spots on her lungs and a mottled looking spleen (nothing definate in the later two spots). I am wondering if anyone has used neoplasene on a tumor not on the skin? Thanks
Old January 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM

Neoplasene

First, hello, I'm a new memeber here. I started my 9 1/2 yr. old bullmastiff on neoplasene about a week ago and was doing some google search on the product and ended up here. Norman has had a bump on his next for most of his life and it never really bothered him and the vets didn't seem to think it was too bad. However, in the last month it started to swell to larger than golf ball size. They did a cell examination and didn't think it was serious , but should be removed. My options were surgery, with an estimate of $500.00 +/- $100.00 or this new herbal treatment for $75.00. They said they had great success and I figured it was worth a shot. It was a topical treatment. The tumor started drying up and shrinking within the first day. It started looking really gross, but everyday was a little smaller. there seems to be a mild discomfort after a few days and stayed more or less the same after 5 days. I went in and got a second treatment, no charge, and a day later it's almost gone and looks much better.
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:22 PM
-

Bumping this thread , I would hope to hear updates about those who have tried this. (thanks Hazel for bringing this to my attention)
Old January 29th, 2008, 09:07 PM

Holistic Vet doing some neoplasene research

I am a holistic vet in New york and quite frankly neoplasene is something I have only been using for the past few months. Though I use herbal remedies, acupuncture, and homeopathy it was only by chance that I came across the blood root Dr. Fox manufactures. So far I have had really wonderful success with fibrosarcomas and am now expanding its use to other types of cancer treatments. Because these other types of cancers are new to me in treating with neoplasene, I welcome any feedback and obviously this is why I have joined this forum. Anyone have any experience with osteosarcomas or transitional cell carcinomas... Also I'd be glad to give some advise that I have experience with.Thanks. DrD
Old January 31st, 2008, 09:15 AM

neoplasene results

Hi let me introduce myself and my dog. My name is Kim. My dog is Tazz an airedale terrier in good health otherwise. I studied this neoplasene for about 8 months before attemting to use it. You see Tazz has a basal cell carcinoma that was at first mis-diagnosed as cutaneous lymphoma. I had a biopsy and by the grace of god found Dr Fox and his neoplasene. However The vets in my area (Ogden Utah) are not using it and knew nothing about it and were scared to try it. When I finally found a vet to help and she offered at the last min to help the thing was an open rotting sore, or sores as big as a softball or bigger this dog had been handed a death sentance. This Dr is Jill Elliot Holistic vet. we have been applying neoplasene for exactly 97 days we did this in spots I log this by the day and have many many pictures of our progress it is such a long story you can read about it here and go to( Dr weil web site) holistic pet care and then neoplasene for cancer (I am tazz's mom on that site also) I would love to talk, let me know will go to private place and I will give you my ph# and email address I will send you the pictures if you like and tell you whatever I can. I am also letting my vet here watch he is amazed at this and wants to try it also. so far we have removed the bulk of the tumor and now are working on little spots that were feelers at the edge the pictures are very graphic this cancer just fell off in spots. let me know ok KIm
Old February 5th, 2008, 09:55 PM

Drdemasi

Thanks for giving me your info Kim. I am currently working on my fifth patient with the neoplasene and this latest was a tumor on a dog's leg which has fallen off after 7 days of treatment. Ofcourse it's important for the pet owner to understand that then they must deal with healing the wound but heck, that's a lot better than amputating the leg or worse yet, euthanasia. I think if the owner is compliant and understands the rules this can be quite successful. I will check out the website you referred me to and certainly I would be glad to speak with you as well. Let me know. Thanks.
Old February 12th, 2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdemasi View Post
I am a holistic vet in New york and quite frankly neoplasene is something I have only been using for the past few months. Though I use herbal remedies, acupuncture, and homeopathy it was only by chance that I came across the blood root Dr. Fox manufactures. So far I have had really wonderful success with fibrosarcomas and am now expanding its use to other types of cancer treatments. Because these other types of cancers are new to me in treating with neoplasene, I welcome any feedback and obviously this is why I have joined this forum. Anyone have any experience with osteosarcomas or transitional cell carcinomas... Also I'd be glad to give some advise that I have experience with.Thanks. DrD
Hi,

I actually would like to hear what experience you may have had with treating fibrosarcomas. My 8 yr old cat was dx with Vaccine (Rabies) associated Fibrosarcoma 2 yrs ago. He had 2 surgeries to remove but the tumor just came back and more agressive. Summer of 2007 we brought him to an oncology vet and we tried chemo for 6 months. It looked like the tumor was shrinking a little bit but than it started growing again. Last chemo tx was this January. I was reading about Neoplasene and was looking for some feedback on this as my last resort... would you mind giving me some advise?

Thank you so much...
Old February 12th, 2008, 07:09 PM

12 year old eurasier type

We've done neoplasene topical and it's amazing...ugly, messy, smelly but amazing! We are following up with Wound Balm from Buck Mountain.

Be very careful that the oral neoplasene is mixed well with moist meat. It will not go well for the dog if you don't. I was so shook up when they gave me the instructions, I messed up. My little girl is paying the price. Buck Mountain told me she will be fine but I'll need to wait 72 hours and also get my vet to give her something to bring back her appetite.

I thought she had taken a turn for the worst...she's perking up but not eating yet. We go to the vet tomorrow to get things back to normal.

I'm so happy to have found this site!
Old February 15th, 2008, 08:19 AM

Tazz and neoplasene

Hi Dr D and others,

Tazz is doing fine. Dr D I have left a private message with a ph# and my email call if you want to and I will send you pictures. Sorry I haven't been here for a while due to I have 5 feet of snow and been trying to keep up with it. I have been treating tazz now for 112 days I write in log just about every day we are using topical because the tumor was open but due to the size of the tumor we are treating in spots. We have been using rimydal 2 times a day for pain for about 3 days at a time, it works good. I think it has left cancer at the edges (very small spots). I also think these spots are so called feelers the neoplasene has left. however when it heals the small spots left will not heal, In other words they stay open and do not heal, where the good tissue (Nice pink tissue) left where necrotic tissue fell off heals nicley. The small spots seem to fall of in about 2 or 3 days after applied and the big ones took about 5 days you can just about count on that. I do have many pictures of the spots as they change every day it firts turns white or grey day 1, day 2 it starts to crack at the edge, by day 3 it starts to ooze or bleed some (looks ugly) day 4 it continues to get looser and day 5 just falls off. This stuff does not do anything to his good skin. he is big and is hard to handle and has gotten neoplasene on me many times and it does sting on me a tiny bit but does not burn me or do any thing to me otherwise. I guess I am not cancer Ha Ha lol !!!!!
Old February 15th, 2008, 11:14 AM

Neoplasene

Hi Tazz's mom

Thank you for sharing your story and I'm happy to read that Tazz is doing better!! My cat Tony has been diagnosed w/a fibrosarcoma in his right leg caused by a rabies vaccination and we have an appt. with a Hollistic Vet next Saturday for a consultation to use Neoplasene. Would be interested in seeing the pictures as well so that I know what to expect as I want to take the best decision for him. I just don't want him to suffer-- that's the last thing that I would want for him...

Not sure on how we can share email addresses--

Thank you!! Simona
Old February 16th, 2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonad View Post
Hi Tazz's mom

Thank you for sharing your story and I'm happy to read that Tazz is doing better!! My cat Tony has been diagnosed w/a fibrosarcoma in his right leg caused by a rabies vaccination and we have an appt. with a Hollistic Vet next Saturday for a consultation to use Neoplasene. Would be interested in seeing the pictures as well so that I know what to expect as I want to take the best decision for him. I just don't want him to suffer-- that's the last thing that I would want for him...

Thank you!! Simona
Have you looked at (buckmountainbotanicals.com) the maker of Neoplasene, if not go there and look at (clinical guide) it may help. There is a phone # for Dr Fox you can call him, I did. Hope that helps. We have sure done ok we are using topical form. There are other kinds such as injectable I think for tumors not open and an oral form. Tazz's was an open sore as big as a soft ball or bigger it is basal cell carcinoma we have not used the oral product or injectable. However we may try oral if this does not stop the cancer I think it is doing just what it is soppose to do. If there is cancer left I cannot see much at this point. it looks like it is almost gone
Old February 16th, 2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersk View Post
First, hello, I'm a new memeber here. I started my 9 1/2 yr. old bullmastiff on neoplasene about a week ago and was doing some google search on the product and ended up here. Norman has had a bump on his next for most of his life and it never really bothered him and the vets didn't seem to think it was too bad. However, in the last month it started to swell to larger than golf ball size. They did a cell examination and didn't think it was serious , but should be removed. My options were surgery, with an estimate of $500.00 +/- $100.00 or this new herbal treatment for $75.00. They said they had great success and I figured it was worth a shot. It was a topical treatment. The tumor started drying up and shrinking within the first day. It started looking really gross, but everyday was a little smaller. there seems to be a mild discomfort after a few days and stayed more or less the same after 5 days. I went in and got a second treatment, no charge, and a day later it's almost gone and looks much better.
brovo thumbs up for neoplasene COOL COOL !!!!! AMAZING HUH?
Old February 16th, 2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmera View Post
We've done neoplasene topical and it's amazing...ugly, messy, smelly but amazing! We are following up with Wound Balm from Buck Mountain.

Be very careful that the oral neoplasene is mixed well with moist meat. It will not go well for the dog if you don't. I was so shook up when they gave me the instructions, I messed up. My little girl is paying the price. Buck Mountain told me she will be fine but I'll need to wait 72 hours and also get my vet to give her something to bring back her appetite.

I thought she had taken a turn for the worst...she's perking up but not eating yet. We go to the vet tomorrow to get things back to normal.

I'm so happy to have found this site!
DITTO AMEN !!!!!!!!
Old February 26th, 2008, 08:37 AM

Thumbs up neoplasene Tazz

Hi Tazz is doing well I came to check out the rest of you. How is everyone doing. Tazz is ok just healing. His cancer is about gone, I think it was a long ridem Today is day 123 since we started the neoplasene, it so far has done its job. I do not see much but good skin, so I will continue to watch it. This stuff is some kind of miricle or at least it has been for Tazz .I do not know where I can show pics but I am working on that to post them somwhere. They are ugly but I think this worked good since the Dr said it was in stage 10 when we started . Tazz has gained 15 lb since we started also he is truly doing well hope you all are doing as good. Bye for now, Kim
Old February 26th, 2008, 08:58 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Hi, Tazz's-mom. You could start a new thread in the health forum with the pics--but could you please put one or two in this thread, too? It would be nice to have at least a before and an after pic here since this is one of the threads that will likely come up if someone does a 'site search' on neoplasene.

You can post attachments of less than 100K in size by using the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" window just below the "Reply to Thread" window. If you start a separate thread, you might want to indicate in the title that there are graphic pics--sort of a warning to those members with weak stomachs.

I'm so glad that neoplasene worked for you. I'm definitely going to keep it in mind for the future. It sounds like it's almost too good to be true for some kinds of tumors.

Good job, Tazz's-mom!

Oh, and as long as you'll be posting pictures, do we get to see all of Tazz?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old February 27th, 2008, 08:09 PM

Question neoplasene and bladder cancer

I really am not sure how this all works as I am computer illiterate. I am a vet tech that has become a stay at home mom. I have a 12yr old jack russell named Giddy that has bladder cancer. My vet has been using neoplasene with great sucess on other types of tumors but not this before. We started her today by infusing her bladder with injectable neoplasene and sterile water. She was very bright and alert going in but has gotten very depressed and painful since. She is dripping frank red blood and vomiting. I am looking for somebody that has been through this before to see if it is normal. I am very concerned I have made a bad decision for my best friend. Please anybody reply... owner , vet,etc.

Old February 28th, 2008, 08:31 AM

Thumbs up neoplasene

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredogs View Post
I really am not sure how this all works as I am computer illiterate. I am a vet tech that has become a stay at home mom. I have a 12yr old jack russell named Giddy that has bladder cancer. My vet has been using neoplasene with great sucess on other types of tumors but not this before. We started her today by infusing her bladder with injectable neoplasene and sterile water. She was very bright and alert going in but has gotten very depressed and painful since. She is dripping frank red blood and vomiting. I am looking for somebody that has been through this before to see if it is normal. I am very concerned I have made a bad decision for my best friend. Please anybody reply... owner , vet,etc.

hi about the neoplasene and the bleeding. I have a feeling that the bleeding is ok unless it is extensieve sorry cant spell today. I thought the same thing a few times with tazz as the spots began to ooze and bleed and fall off. It was a scary thing and I cried many times for naught. It was fine just doing its job.In talking to many others I have found the oral form is hard to tolerate at first they get alot of nausea (the injections I have no idea) I just know it works (sounds good what you have done). However in my expierence the neoplasene only removes the bad tissue and per say your liver can never be the cancer it should only get the cancer. I do believe it will bleed some and make them sick a spell. Tazz has spread this on me many times it does sting a bit for a little while mabey 15 minutes and does nothing to my tissue, I must not be a cancer. Alot of animals start to feel better in a few days and usually have more energy so don't worry about your deciding, you like me were handed a death sentance and what other options do you have( death) and this needs to be studied and if somthing you do helps another it is all worth it I think. There will be days you will be very scared and down. Come here and talk to others who care very much, it will help you through this I have seen a miricle in this stuff and can not analize a miricle. I truly hope your pup will be ok dont give up, any treatment would cause somthing. If you fail at least you gave it a try. They are useing bloodroot on people all over the world except where there is no money to be made the (US) it has a pretty good track record when you study it as I have. Good luck and dont worry you are doing what you can. This is a GOD thing I think. AMEN

Last edited by Tazz's-mom; February 28th, 2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Hi, Tazz's-mom. You could start a new thread in the health forum with the pics--but could you please put one or two in this thread, too? It would be nice to have at least a before and an after pic here since this is one of the threads that will likely come up if someone does a 'site search' on neoplasene.

You can post attachments of less than 100K in size by using the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" window just below the "Reply to Thread" window. If you start a separate thread, you might want to indicate in the title that there are graphic pics--sort of a warning to those members with weak stomachs.

I'm so glad that neoplasene worked for you. I'm definitely going to keep it in mind for the future. It sounds like it's almost too good to be true for some kinds of tumors.

Good job, Tazz's-mom!

Oh, and as long as you'll be posting pictures, do we get to see all of Tazz?
I dont know much about putting pics on here but I am trying to do it thanks for talkin to me ill keep trying k and I will put one of his whole self k or try
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:45 AM

neoplasene

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonad View Post
Hi Tazz's mom

Thank you!! Simona
there is a private message thing in here I have tried it and have got no answer yet ill try to get it to you email I mean ill try now ok
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:47 AM
junior but opinionated

hey I see one fellow Dog Cancer forum member here, Taz! It's bluefoot. Hey I've posted a poll on the Pet Recipe topic about what folks feed vs cancer occurance. If you all wouldn't mind please go over to that Pet Recipe topic and click on the appopropriate selection. It sure would be great if we could figure out why our kids are getting cancer!
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=49959

thanks from tiOurs!
Old February 28th, 2008, 09:14 AM

Talking neoplasene

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiOurs View Post
hey I see one fellow Dog Cancer forum member here, Taz! It's bluefoot. Hey I've posted a poll on the Pet Recipe topic about what folks feed vs cancer occurance. If you all wouldn't mind please go over to that Pet Recipe topic and click on the appopropriate selection. It sure would be great if we could figure out why our kids are getting cancer!
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=49959

thanks from tiOurs!
Hey thanks for the insite Ill check it out thanks again
Old April 30th, 2008, 08:04 PM

New & Need info for Neoplasene for internal treatment

Hi, My name is Mike & I'm new to this forum.
I have a Calico cat that had her right rear leg amputated 10 months ago due to fibrosarcoma. She has been awesome since her surgery. The last 5-6 days we noticed her appetite slowy going away, after a visit to the Vet yesterday
the news has hit all us really hard. Chloe our calico has signs of cancerous tumors in her chest cavity along some of her ribs, She is just not herself- mostly sleeping and very little eating- she is drinking plenty of water.
I've been reading alot of good news about the neoplasene. Although her tumor is internal I've read that injections &/or oral treatment may be helpful.
I DO NOT want to give up on Chloe so I'm asking for everyones help,
I need to find out how, & where I can get this Neoplasene so my Vet can help to treat her. Especially if this can used internally. I've been contacting a couple of Homeopathic Vets for there help. The injectible form is called NeoplaseneX- Please and Thank You- Your messages are all encouraging & I
Hope this treament works for all of Pets.
Old April 30th, 2008, 08:28 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeOreo View Post
I need to find out how, & where I can get this Neoplasene so my Vet can help to treat her.
Your vet has to contact them : http://www.buckmountainbotanicals.net/

I'm sorry about your cat , good luck !
Old April 30th, 2008, 09:36 PM

I also wanted to send along some for Chloe. Calicos have a special place in my heart

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old June 30th, 2008, 12:27 AM

Buffy diagnosed with oral malignant melaenoma

My 10yr old cocker was last week digansed with oral malignant melaenoma. The tumor was removed and sent for biopsy. I sort of lost it and acted upon it too quickly. I will be taking him to oncolgiest tomorrow but I am not planning to do radio or chemo. I found out about neoplasene after he went through the surgery. I amin search of finding a good hollistic DR. If you know of anyone in LA area please let me know. I am terrifed and not sure what will happen. I was told this might be an aggressive kind. I want to know if anyone knows if I can give him oral neoplasene if in the case he has it spread in the lymph nodes or lungs. I am terrifed. I am not really sure and very new to this. Any info, help... I would appreciate it.
Old June 30th, 2008, 03:08 AM
-

If your location "LA" is Los Angeles there is another new member that just posted this thread...

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53875
Old October 31st, 2008, 05:21 AM

Neoplasene

Hi everyone.

I have a 3 year cat that has carcinoma. She's a very small cat, normally weighing 7lbs. She went down to 6lbs 4oz at the end of September and since then we've got her weight back up to 7lbs. I've been on the Holisticat forum and they suggested Neoplasene. I've tried to contact Buck Mountain Herbs for more information and how to treat her but haven't been successful with reaching them.

Does anyone know who in Toronto has experience with Neoplasene? I really would like to get this treatment going....she's far too young to die. I have her on a Raw food diet and ES Clear. She's also on prednisone as the vet doesn't know about it either and he's been trying to get the info as well. The vet isn't charging me at all for the visits....only the meds if needed.

Can anyone help me out?
Old November 1st, 2008, 03:50 AM
-

Sanderella, I am sorry to hear about your kitty. I do not have much knowledge about neoplasma but just thought I would bump this thread up for you. Good luck.
Old February 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM

neoplasene

I have a 12 y/o Lab with about 8 very tiny assorted tumors and cysts. One on her leg, the rest on her sides and belly. The largest would be about 2mm. I was going to have them cut out using local area injections, but a friend recommended I try neoplasene. I feed my dogs raw and have been told I cannot use this product if my dogs are being fed raw. Also, I've been told that these growths are cancerous, although they haven't grown in size in months. My vet said they don't have to be removed. However, I don't want to wait until they start growing and the dog then needs a general. Has anyone used neoplasene on tiny fatty tumors or growths? Does anyone know a vet in my area that is using neoplasene?

Thanks for any feedback.

Sincerely,

Diane
Old February 10th, 2009, 02:33 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeLS View Post
Has anyone used neoplasene on tiny fatty tumors or growths?
Neoplasene is for cancer tumors , not for fatty lumps.

Contact them here for more infos : http://www.buckmountainbotanicals.net/