Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old January 17th, 2006, 08:33 PM

Smile Hello

I Have Three Animals A 5 Month Old Yorkie Named Snickers A 10 Yr Old Cat Named C A T And A 3 Year Old Cat Named Oreo. We Are A Very Loving Family And Have One Very Well Behaved Child. My Husband Got Me The Yorkie For Xmas And I Am In Love With This Dog. He Is So Different Than All Of My Other Animals Over The Years. They All Get Along For The Most Part Only If They Leave
C A T Alone. I Need Lots Of Advice Because I Have Never Owned A Small Dog. My Family When I Was Growing Up Was Big Dog Lovers.
Old January 17th, 2006, 10:17 PM
-

Sweet Tooth

Welcome ! Something tells me with a dog named Snickers and a cat named Oreo that you folks like chocolate ! So what happened with poor old C A T ? Or does C A T stand for "Chocolate Addicts Together" ? Lots of folks on this board have wee little ones like your new baby Yorkie and there are lots of mixed-families (goodness me: children, cats AND dogs !) so you'll find oodles of good advice and support is here for the asking. Make sure to send along some pix of your furry family so we can put a face to the name (otherwise I'll just keep picturing a Snickers bar with a tail !)
Old January 18th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Senior Contributor

Welcome! Yes! Pictures! We all love pictures! I've always had small dogs. My brothers have the big ones. Little dogs are big dogs in small packages with big hearts, big personalities, unlimited love.
Old January 18th, 2006, 08:21 AM

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Pictures would be nice.

How old is your welbehaved child? The dangers to a small dog are ussually rough handeling it is important that your family realises that Snickers isn't a big dog becareful of big jumps. I have a friend with a Yorkie and she doesn't let her dog get in and out of her van without help.

Spelling is an option