Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants > Pet Stories - anecdotes - jokes

Old January 21st, 2011, 01:09 PM
banned user

Animal Communicators...r u a believer??

Not sure I have this in the right place Ben Max...but I am sure there are others who have experiences with animal communicators....ours was almost scary...we were so sceptical.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:10 PM
Senior Contributor

Please do share. I also have a story...well actually 2.

Go for it.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:12 PM
Senior Contributor

I think like everything "psychic" there is a shred of truth...but also like everything psychic..there are many out there to take advantage of those who truly believe.

Lets hear your story Shirley....I only have a tiny one

Yes, I believe in the Rainbow Bridge
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:14 PM
banned user

Ok..you want me to be the first one to look like a fool! Ok...

Our first call with communicator told us Sable was at a corner where there was a mom & pop store, some other smaller commercial buildings...at a very busy road and a not so busy road...just down from the mom & pop store on the not so busy road there was a small subdivision with big lots...there would be a stop sign...turn right and she saw a
wall some was 6' high some was 8' high.....

We went to where Sable had last been seen and there was all the things she described...then we drove down the road to the stop sign turned right and when we looked over our shoulder at the curve in the road there was an old barn foundation...some was 6' some was 8'...we went into the farm house and asked and yup the guy there had seen him in that morning!

When I turned and saw the barn foundation...chills literally went down my spine!
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:17 PM
banned user

Another time she told us Sable had been in a fight with a cougar!..I told her she was nuts...we don't have cougars in Southern Ontario.....

Was canvassing houses in the area where we had calls of seeing Sable, and the lady said she was worried when she heard he was in the area because
COUGARS were in the forest behind her...they had been put there by the Ministry of Natural Resources....Sweet J. I said..this can't be happening!
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:26 PM
Senior Contributor

Whoa!! Spooky....but obviously true.

I just had a lady who I had just met for the first time at a club meeting...a "professional psychic" ...I guess that means she charges for her readings...anyway, I asked her, what do you see around me?
I never met her before, really did not know anyone there as it was my first meeting and she said "there are alot of cats around you that have passed on..she then went on to describe at least 5 previous cats...which could have been any cats...but she was persistent about the really big fluffy white one that died so suddenly he didnt know he had passed over for quite a while. I was kind of shocked, because, 1. she did not know me or my history with cats and 2. Dexter, a big old fluffy white cat, died very suddenly at the vet's office while they were trying to revive him after cardiac arrest from cardiomyopathy!
Maybe it was a guess...but I sure would like to see this woman again!

Last edited by quincymycat; January 21st, 2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:28 PM
Senior Contributor

Incredible Shirley.

Ok here is mine. Though people don't know me as in 'know me', I am truthful..I swear. So here it goes..yep - to the non believers, you might as well get that white jacket ready and waiting.

A friend of mine was travelling on a main highway with his dog. They got into a very serious accident during the snow storm. The friends skull was cracked open requiring brain surgery...the dog was ejected from the vehicle and could be found no where..but there were doggie foot prints going into the woods.

After days and then weeks of us looking for the dog, the snow started to melt, and soon we lost track. We checked the pounds, shelters, called vet clinics, put up signs..you name it, we did it. Nothing..no sightings and everything went cold.

After 2 weeks, we lost complete hope of ever finding the dog alive. It was cold and we did not know if there was any serious injury as we found no traces of blood.

My GF called an animal communicator. I told her to stop being ridiculous and she said if she did not try, then she would never forgive herself. So..she did and this is what we were told:

The dog is alive. He is frightened and scared. He made his way through the woods (we never told her this) and is located near a cylo (spelling..sorry). He is near a farm. Hungry and cold.

We checked around and could not locate this place. The communicator called a few days later and said that the dog is warm, feed and still afraid. He is lying in straw or shavings. He also has an injury to the front leg. We needed to check a road with a building off to the side. Other animals were there.

We immediately went to the pound which we checked every 3 days. Low and behold he was there. In a corner, afraid. I called his name and he ran to the front of the cage with tail blazing. He had an injury to the front paw.

That is story # 1!
Old January 21st, 2011, 02:38 PM
banned user

I believe you BM....I had several readings from this lady out in Washington State and she amazed me everytime. I know another lady who had lost her dog and she contacted her and was told the dog had died and to look along the edge of a concrete raised basement...a commercial farm outlet...they did and yes they did find him...but at least you are at peace knowing that searching is over.
Old January 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM
Senior Contributor

Amazing stories,I really believe that some people out there have the power,of course there are a lot of cooks too,out to get peoples money.
Shirley,I sooo wish Sabel had been found
Old January 21st, 2011, 05:49 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley1011 View Post
I believe you BM....I had several readings from this lady out in Washington State and she amazed me everytime. I know another lady who had lost her dog and she contacted her and was told the dog had died and to look along the edge of a concrete raised basement...a commercial farm outlet...they did and yes they did find him...but at least you are at peace knowing that searching is over.
Maybe you can pass on the names of one/ones that you think are legit to the girl in Oshawa Shirley....she/someone she knows has had contact with you regarding another dog
Old January 21st, 2011, 06:56 PM
banned user

I used Hillary Renaissance...at www.calmpets.com...that is all she does is lost pets.She is in Washington State.
Old January 21st, 2011, 07:48 PM
-

WOW .......these stories are amazing.

I've always been on the fence about this stuff but am now definitely more convinced. I guess it depends on the communicator as I'm sure there are a lot of bogus ones.

Shirley, the one you contacted certainly sounds very credible ....especially since she lives so far away from you and didn't get to read the publicity with all the effort you put into finding Sable.
Old January 22nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Maybe you can pass on the names of one/ones that you think are legit to the girl in Oshawa Shirley....she/someone she knows has had contact with you regarding another dog
Let me make a phone call and get the link...for story #2 (which I have yet to tell you all about)...this one is SCARY!

For story #2 - you must find out information on: 'white dog ritual'. From there, you will understand the story. Let me know when you finished researching....
Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Senior Contributor

Read it So happy they use decorated baskets now.

Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:22 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincymycat View Post
Read it So happy they use decorated baskets now.
Not necessarily QMC...this is relevant to my second story....