Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old June 10th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Senior Contributor

owww, rinse water, gosh dogs are grose sometimes, but if it doesnt hurt, well!!! (just a litte grose for passing humans) lol.
used to brush charlies teeth, oh what a drama, even with the flavoured tooth past nope,it is not a volutary activity. i can make her do it but prefer not to put her through it and we both feel bad after(she cannot have bones ever due to an accident). but she has had oral problems before that required stitches so i think this may have put her off letting us into the mouth like that.. i asked the vet to scale them but he says it is not necessary, helloo, has he smelt that breath, could melt a flower i tell ya. but the vet keeps insisting i dont have a prob, hmmm, maybe he is just a little crazy (hey the man takes horse medication for his arthritis, mad i tell ya) but i do use those denta bones and stix and rawhide, pigs ear and the like to clean her teeth. broccoli stumps have replace bones in this house, she loooves them (or any other vege i can find at the time). i was told that if you feed dogs parsley it helps breath, well i tried and i cant tell difference.
Old June 10th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Senior Contributor

The only thing he really doesnt like is cleaning the ears,he hhhhhaaaaaaatttttessss it........
Old June 12th, 2004, 12:59 PM

Regardless of the nasty things we've said to each other, you do have a great looking dog. And I also have to say I love the pics of the desert. I've often thought that Phoenix would be a great place to live with almost no rain. I hate rain. Can't figure out why I like Vancouver so much since it's the rain capital of the planet!
Bob hates the vacuum cleaner until I turned it into a little game and chase him with it. Then it became fun.
One thing that he absolutely can't stand is skateboards. Rollerblades are fine, but if he sees someone skateboarding he goes crazy. Even the sound of the wheels will set him off. He pulls on the leash like you wouldn't believe.
Old June 14th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Senior Contributor

Thank you bill and bob,he is my boy,well let me tell you,if you dont want rain,COME HERE,i cant remember the last time it rained,actually get tired of it being sunny every day,i love rain,there i s never a cloud in sight,well we do get good monsoons in the summer though,dust storms also,i just wish we had beach,he would love it....