Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old September 14th, 2002, 01:36 AM

Angry HELP.......litter issues

Hello,

I am new to this site, and I need some help or advice. I have a 14 year old female cat who has decided in the last couple of months that she won't do her business in her box. There has been no changes in the household in those couple of months to upset her. 1 year ago, 2 kittens came into the house (I thought that they would be some companionship for her......I guessed wrong!). She has never warmed up to them, but there wasn't any problems when they first came into the house. I always make sure that we have our special cuddle time, and she is the only one that sleeps with me. I am at my wits end. She has a complete check up last winter, and she had a clean bill of health, so I don't know what could be causing this. I could put up with the odd mistake, but it is everyday and I don't want the kittens to think that this is acceptable. Do you think that I may have to accept the inevitable and have her put down ? I have had her since she was a kitten and the thought of that just kills me. Are there any suggestions out there?

Curlykitty