Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM

Introducing my trio

Hello everyone, I made a thread for myself in the intro forum but figured I should introduce my dogs here as well!

First is Dance. She's an almost 2 year old female Toller, whom I brought home in June 2007 at the age of 12 weeks. She is my very first Toller, but I did have a Toller/Border Collie previously. My favourite thing about Dance is her complete love for life. She's the happiest dog ever, and thinks pretty much everything is cause for celebration. She's very enthusiastic, and in true Toller fashion, puts 110% into everything she does. She's a very eager student, who loves to learn and does so quickly. She's very energetic and is unstoppable outside when and where warranted, but has a very good "off switch" and is very laid back in and around our home. I was showing Dance in conformation, but we're taking a break for a while as she needs some time to mature and fill out a little. I think we're going to try Rally-Obedience next! And perhaps later this year finally get started in Agility also.

Next is the Spring-a-ling. Spring came to live with me at the end of September 2008 at the age of 7 months. She's now just about 11 months. I've shown her once, and although her front legs are a bit crooked, the judges seemed to really like the rest of her... so we're going to continue showing and see what happens. She's a very sweet, laid back girl who thinks everyone needs a Spring in their life. As much as she likes people though, she makes sure to save her true "OMG I love you!!" side for me and the rest of the family.

And finally, last but not least, is Keira. She's a year old Doberman, and as I said in my intro, is technically more my mom's dog, but she and I do a lot together as well since I still live at home. She's a very sweet girl, and has never met a stranger as of yet. She loves everyone. She has energy to spare and is go-go-go all the time! The only thing that wears her out is a 3 hour walk (or in her case, run) in the park. Mom got her simply as a pet, but I'd like to try for her CGN and perhaps try some Rally-O out, too.

Old January 28th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Senior Contributor

Wow! Those are some nice looking dogs you've got! I really love Dance's colouring, very pretty.

Meowy Meowers - Angus n' Finn - 5 yrs old
Barky Barker - Skylar - 4 yrs old??
Old January 28th, 2009, 07:26 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

your puppers are beautiful, and i have to say i love the original names.... Gotta say i favour your lovely dobe tho, secret wish pup of mine.
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Senior Contributor

They're all gorgeous!
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Mom of Cody and Nova

Awesome photos, and amazing dogs! Tollers are one of the breeds on my wish-list for the future I just love the breed, and both of yours are just stunning. Keira is gorgeous, I always have loved the look of Dobies

I'm glad you introduced your canine family, they all look so happy Hope to hear and see more photos of them soon!
Old January 29th, 2009, 02:58 AM

Aww I love the little white triangle on Dance's nose - too cute
Spring is adorable she's got a great deep colour to her
Keira looking very fashionable in her sweater

Wonderful snow shots really brings out the true colours of all 3 dogs

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Senior Contributor

BEAUTIFUL dogs! welcome to the board, can't wait to see many more photos of all of them!
Old January 29th, 2009, 11:00 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Beautiful pups! They sure love to play.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 29th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Jag and Gingers dad

They are both gorgeous pups.the black and white picture of your pup belongs in a frame if it isn't already.