Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2005, 02:24 PM

Exclamation Not lost or found.. but needs a home

My daughter "adopted" Daisy because her friend was hiding the dog from her mother and kept Daisy either tied up at work or in her van and it wasn't going well. My daughter brought her home. I do have 2 other dogs, a lizard and a grand daughter in the house. I have a small home/yard (1100 sq ft) and I know it is now time to find Daisy a great home. She is a great dog! We don't know what breed, but she has some kind of terrier in her. She stands about 1 1/2 feet, is short haired, great eyes. She is very active and is very lovable and playful. She gets along great with my other two dogs and my grand daughter. She does obey commands quite well as well. We have had her in our home close to a month and it becomeing more and more difficult. As a lot of you can appreciate, teh moms end up taking care of ALL the animals. The friend that gave Daisy to my daughter, of couse, cannot take her back. We have been trying (via friends and family) to find her a home. No Luck. Our local Humane Society has an outbreak in their kennels and are not accepting dogs AT ALL until further notice. So now I am going to try very hard to find a home for her. DAISY IS THE LITTLE GIRL WITH THE BIG EARS!! If anybody is interested in contacting me to meet Daisy, please advise and we arrange that. I am in Calgary.
Attached Images

Last edited by CoJoCo; April 15th, 2005 at 02:31 PM.
Old April 15th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Senior Contributor

A word of advise write up a adoption contract, and include spay/neutering f shes not already spayed.

also charge an adoption fee for her

Eleni
"I used to look at [my dog] Smokey and think, 'If you were a little smarter you could tell me what you were thinking,' and he'd look at me like he was saying, 'If you were a little smarter, I wouldn't have to.'" - Fred Jungclaus
Old April 15th, 2005, 03:30 PM

Double-post.

Thread closed to avoid confusion.

According to the Humane Society of the United States:
There are an estimated 3-4 million dogs and cats euthanized each year in the US alone! PLEASE - spay and/or neuter your pets!
Closed Thread