Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old September 19th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Willing cat servant

Misty!

Some of you know and some not that since very early age and ever after I started rescuing cats (and some dogs) so after I got married the cats stayed at my parents house (the only place I knew they'd be well loved and taken care of)
Anyway we have a variety of kitties each one is wonderful and smart or funny or all of the above.
Someone post a great pic of Misty on my FB and I thought of sharing it with you.
This is MISTY!
She makes an appearance at the end (or close to) of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_Rl42PJmk But I must warn you it's only her PAPER VERSION

And from other thread this is very briefly the story of how we found her:
Once I found a white cat, one blue eye one green eye living in a parking lot. She's so intelligent, peculiar and funny I could write pages just about her but. this is about Misty however finding Yoshimi lead to rescuing Misty. Yoshimi by the way turned out to be pregnant thing we noticed a week or 2 after the rescue.
So we had Yoshimi for a while back at my parents place and one day my dad driving down the road saw a white cat walking around and he thought "Oh no... Yoshimi escaped!" So he went close to the little white cat one blue eye, one green eye but he noticed it was a different cat and she also had a piece of rope or a thing around her neck he tried to get closer but he couldn't get close enough and he was running late so he left but Misty somehow followed his trace because around the next day she showed up in the kitchen door, someone opened the door she bolted in and there was no power who could ever get her out again (not that we really wanted to anyway ) She was skinny and we feared she was either tied or best case scenario some kid put a thing around her neck. In any case we kept Misty the white cat with one green eye and one blue eye just like Yoshimi and just like Yoshimi she was also pregnant!!!

Misty and Yoshimi are linked not only because of their colors but because having Yoshimi lead indirectly to rescue Misty~

And here she is!

P.S. There isn't one day I don't miss these cats a lot
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Senior Contributor

She is beautiful, I bet you miss them both terribly.
Old September 21st, 2012, 10:24 PM
Willing cat servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
She is beautiful, I bet you miss them both terribly.
Oh I do! hehe Big time. My cuties ♥
Old September 22nd, 2012, 09:39 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Wow, she's such a beauty, Koteburo! Her paper version doesn't do her justice!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."